Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to know that our players are completely incapable of getting the job done against a side who have lost 11 on the trot and are getting booed by their own fans, if there was any hesitation of disliking this group of players it quickly evaporated with that.

Let's be honest, it fucking hurts that it's Sunderland that's done this. SoL there looks like one great big caravan club orgy.

At times like this it's good to remind ourselves that tomorrow these SMBs will still be waking up in that shithole with CT as their next door neighbor.

Let's be honest, it fucking hurts that it's Sunderland that's done this. SoL there looks like one great big caravan club orgy.

At times like this it's good to remind ourselves that tomorrow these SMBs will still be waking up in that shithole with CT as their next door neighbor.

Aye it's tough, especially to that lot of cunts. The only real silver lining is you can put your house on the fact they will be scrapping relegation again next season but at the moment it's not much of one. Just hoping Benitez decides to stay.

Will still be watching the Wednesday matches like a fucking idiot, because there's still a chance.

Fucking cunts making us believe again then we can't even beat the worst team in the league. First time I'm going to be critical of Benitez but that was too negative in the second half. We didn't need two holding players for so long.

On balance, our relegation is thoroughly deserved despite the late revival. From top to bottom, the club is rotten. Only Benitez, lascelles, Townsend and Mitro emerge with much credit for me

I fucking hate Villa Park

Robson's last match was there as well, only time I've been. Been to most upper league grounds, with the obvious exceptions of Boro and Sunderland, Villa was the most toxic.

And our lucky away contingent will have to go there again. :D

Make sure you have alcohol ready

:lol: I don't drink much any more, but you can bet this week's going to be a disaster in that regard.

They have Defoe we don't. Not Rafa's fault he's stuck with young strikers lacking in composure at the moment. This has been a few years in the making.

Defoe of course being exactly the type of player that we would never ever consider signing.

They have Defoe we don't. Not Rafa's fault he's stuck with young strikers lacking in composure at the moment. This has been a few years in the making.

That's been the difference. They've got a goal scorer with premier league experience. We've had a young kid leading the line all season, who for all his strengths and potential is raw as fuck, and Cisse, who looks finished.

We had a chance to address this in January and bought doumbia.

Still can't believe we didn't go all out attacking this lot. They were absolutely there for the taking. Rafa has to be partly at fault. We should have thrown the cliched proverbial sink at them, from the off. Two CDMs ffs. Was as if we were playing for a point, as if the team though that would be enough.

Not only do Sunderland have Defoe (absolutely the reason they're staying up, they have very little quality aside from him), in my opinion they've also got more leaders and characters, which we lack and could have really done with today.

Who knows, even a win today quite probably wouldn't be enough given Sunderland won and have two very easy fixtures coming up.

Oh well.

Still can't believe we didn't go all out attacking this lot. They were absolutely there for the taking. Rafa has to be partly at fault. We should have thrown the cliched proverbial sink at them, from the off. Two CDMs ffs. Was as if we were playing for a point, as if the team though that would be enough.

Not only do Sunderland have Defoe (absolutely the reason they're staying up, they have very little quality aside from him), in my opinion they've also got more leaders and characters, which we lack and could have really done with today.

Who knows, even a win today quite probably wouldn't be enough given Sunderland won and have two very easy fixtures coming up.

Oh well.

I don't think Rafa has to take the blame, who else do we play other than Tiote and Colback?

They've played well together recently and worked well. Wijnaldum, Sissoko and Shelvey have all shown that when they play there we struggle and leave too many gaps.

Villa was never going to be an easy game with our abysmal away record, we had to keep it tight (which we did) and hopefully nick a goal. It's not Rafa's fault that Mitrovic missed a sitter.

It also doesn't help that Villa/Eric Black set the team up to fucking relegate us. Playing defenders as wingers, thats the most effort theyve put in all season

Edited by gpirlo68