Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

How many seasons have we failed to get a win from the worst team in the league? It seems fairly regular for us, it could just be because Derby was so glaring but to not manage a win in two games against a side as fucking shite as Villa is utterly tragic

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many seasons have we failed to get a win from the worst team in the league? It seems fairly regular for us, it could just be because Derby was so glaring but to not manage a win in two games against a side as fucking shite as Villa is utterly tragic

Well Sunderland usually take 6 points from us.

I think we're fucked anyway if the mackems get this result. Even if we score. Still fucking embarrassing not to be able to keep up our end of the deal.

Aye that's it like, if the Mackems can beat Chelsea I can see them getting a win out of their remaining two at the very least. Our lot couldn't even beat a team that has lost the last 10 in a row (at least) and has absolutely nothing at all to play for as they're already down and bottom.

Edited by Howay

Aye that's it like, if the Mackems can beat Chelsea I can see them getting a win out of their remaining two at the very least. Our lot couldn't even beat a team that has lost the last 5 in a row (at least) and has absolutely nothing at all to play for as they're already down and bottom.

11 defeats in a row according to this commentator. [emoji38] If you ever need to end a losing run, play us ffs.

11 defeats in a row according to this commentator. [emoji38] If you ever need to end a losing run, play us ffs.

:lol: Aye I just heard that, we can't even score against them let alone beat them. What a fucking shower. I really hope we never have to see Moussa Sissoko and Papiss Cisse play ever again after this season.

By the way, don't let this minor fightback since Benitez turned up absolve this shit set of players. They've been absolutely dire for 90% of the season. Them and Charnley deserve relegation and whatever shithead turns up to manage them when Benitez leaves.

We never get pens given for holding, that bloke wasn't just tugging on Mitro's shirt (like we've had given against us) but he had both arms wrapped around him ffs.

Boro promoted, Sunderland staying up, us as good as down, all in one day. Oh, and at the worst possible time with the new PL deal. :lol:

Am going to face my karma with some transcendental meditation.

Boro promoted, Sunderland staying up, us as good as down, all in one day. Oh, and at the worst possible time with the new PL deal. [emoji38]

Am going to face my karma with some transcendental meditation.

What's your mantra? Fuckallardyce.. Fuckallardyce...

What's your mantra? Fuckallardyce.. Fuckallardyce...

:lol: The only silver lining out of this is that even though the mackems survive they're blatantly stuck with that absolute tosser.

"GET INNNNN......just punched the light out in the kitchen !!!!! The joys of supporting Sunderland, I love this club. Ha way the lads."

From BBC texts :lol: Fucking hell, they'll be doing this all again next season so it's not loads to get excited about.

Edited by Howay