Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

The chance to fix things was there last time we went down. But Ashley didn't give a fuck about NUFC then, he doesn't now, and he never will.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely gutted today. Drank myself numb last night. As much as I've bleated on about the Ashley regime killing my enthusiasm for the club, it still hurts - it was hard not to buy into Rafa's mini revival and to think what might have been next season with him in charge if he'd pulled off the great escape

I'm absolutely gutted today. Drank myself numb last night. As much as I've bleated on about the Ashley regime killing my enthusiasm for the club, it still hurts - it was hard not to buy into Rafa's mini revival and to think what might have been next season with him in charge if he'd pulled off the great escape

Same here, wasn't even going to drink last night but needed something, now have to face the usual family duties with a heavy cold and a stinking hangover. Great. :lol: I've still got a part share in a season ticket (I know), so facing the prospect of championship games next year (fuck the night time kickoffs though).

Really, if both us and the mackems had gone down and Boro fucked up promotion it would have been much better. Small time I know. But the prospect of being the only NE club there hurts. Just hope we go straight up (and maybe pass the Mackem cunts on the way down).

I'm surprised we haven't had a visit on here by ILDC yet. I guess despite everything he doesn't have the balls to go for the 'banter' until they're absolutely mathematically safe.

This was disappointing anyway but being honest we've had this coming. After 80m spent it's bizarre but I think the really big mistake this season was McClaren. Didn't have a clue, don't expect he'll get anywhere near the top flight ever again.

He's probably gagging on his Dad's cock.

I'm an idiot like. It's entirely possible Sunderland won't beat Everton considering their win record (also everton's decent away form). IF that happens, then I make it they have to win away at Watford if we beat spurs (which I think is very possible). We're not down yet although obviously it's not in our hands and I accept it's very likely....

Edited by Renton

I'm surprised we haven't had a visit on here by ILDC yet. I guess despite everything he doesn't have the balls to go for the 'banter' until they're absolutely mathematically safe.

This was disappointing anyway but being honest we've had this coming. After 80m spent it's bizarre but I think the really big mistake this season was McClaren. Didn't have a clue, don't expect he'll get anywhere near the top flight ever again.

Literally just done a thread

The chance to fix things was there last time we went down. But Ashley didn't give a fuck about NUFC then, he doesn't now, and he never will.

The difference is that now there's a retail group getting shit-loads of positive free publicity from investing an order of magnitude less than the oil barons in their football team. And it's not his. So I'd imagine he'd try something, but it being the right something is... excessively optimistic.

Pressure is on them to finish us off now, counting their chickens big time. Everton and Watford won't have much to play for but anyone with children and/or a dislike for sex with them will want to relegate them.

And you wonder why we will be laughing our fucking heads off on Wednesday

If that does happen you can enjoy this battle all over again next season.

Aye, send fat Sams wife flowers beg him to stay

And then want him out after a couple of games into the season

I can't wait for Wednesday, have you found Burton on the map yet?

I bet you won't be going :lol: :lol:

Unless ofcourse you're given a free ticket, then you might stay for 80 minutes :lol: