Newcastle's fucking waste of oxygen, missed abortion opportunity, stinking dickheads vs Villa

TheGingerQuiff

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Anita is fit. That back 4 has done a belting job by and large over the last few games, I'd stick with it for the last 2 games.

Agreed. It's his place to lose now. No doubt that under the last three managers Janmaat would have been immediately reinstated.

He's already said Man!

Playing pocket boules with Tinder Bitch no.15.

Dude, I've put that into Google Translator and it came out, "Playing pocket boules with Tinder Bitch no,15"!!! :dunno:

He will be playing hide the salami with a woman of loose morals, met through a popular social media find-a-fuck app.

That, or he might actually be partaking of a few rounds of a fun-size French pastis drinkers game.

:dunno:

He will be playing hide the salami with a woman of loose morals, met through a popular social media find-a-fuck app.

That, or he might actually be partaking of a few rounds of a fun-size French pastis drinkers game.

:dunno:

Got it. Well, whatever it takes to win tomorrow! :good:

I've slated Anita for a long time due to how shit he was elsewhere but since he's slotted in at right back credit where credit's due he's been one of our best players, really solid performances.

Long may it continue.

I concur. What we ought to seriously think about doing today is not allowing them to put the ball into our goal and at the same time pay very close attention, with not inconsiderably effort, toward moving the football into their goal as many times as we are able. Anything else would be unconscionable.

26Darlow

8Anita

18Mbemba

15Lascelles

3Dummett

24Tioté

4Colback

25Townsend

7Sissoko

5Wijnaldum

9Cissé

Substitutes

10de Jong

12Shelvey

17Pérez

22Janmaat

27Taylor

41Woodman

45Mitrovic

Referee:

Robert Madley

Still unsure why cisse and wijnaldum are in there instead of mitro but if it ain't broke...

Speaking of broke, the fans coach has just broke down on the way to Birmingham

Edited by gpirlo68

A nice convincing away win would be just the ticket. Three or four goals to rub their noses in the dirt and to put more pressure on norwich and the mackems.

But I full expect another nervy game decided either way by the odd goal

Edited by Dr Gloom

A nice convincing away win would be just the ticket. Three or four goals to rub their noses in the dirt and to put more pressure on norwich and the mackems.

But I full expect another nervy game decided either way by the odd goal

:lol: aye, we all know this is the shoot ourselves in the foot game.