Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

Now we're relegated, who would you keep'? Wholesale clear out?

I wouldn't be bothered if most of them walked. I'd like to retain

Mitro

Townsend

Lascelles

Elliot

Krul

Tiote

Perez

Mbemba

Sissoko, wijnaldum thauvin, Cisse, colo, janmaat etc can all do one

The likes of dummet and colback will probably do ok down there. Just as long as he cunts aren't regular starters if/when we come back up again.

Edit: retaining Benitez will be the biggest signing

Edited by Dr Gloom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope we somehow manage to hang onto Benitez, if that doesn't happen I genuinely don't give a fuck about who stays or goes because I've no real attachment to any players and it would kill much interest I had as we'd start the shit manager roulette all over again.

If he does stay I'm desperate to see the back of Sissoko and Colocinni, I genuinely dislike both of those players which is an extremely rare feeling for me to have towards a Newcastle player but honestly their attitudes have absolutely fucking stunk the last few years. Janmaat and Wijnaldum can fuck off as well, I don't dislike them but they seem to only really try when it suits them and Daryl's whole punching the wall episode was pathetic.

The only players I really care at all about holding on to are: Mbemba, Townsend, Mitro, Perez (although I think he'll be sold), and maybe Lascelles if he can continue his improvement (season in the Championship will do him good). Although most the squad are comfortably good enough to do well in the Championship I don't really give a fuck about them.

Elliot

Darlow

Anita at RB

Lascelles

Mbemba

Dummet

Mbabu

Townsend

Colback

Shelvey (hel be good in the championship)

Aarons

Armstrong

Mitrovic

Perez

Sell Krul, Colo, Janmaat, De Jong, Tiote, Gouffran, Thauvin, Cabella, Cisse, Sissoko, Gini, Riviere

Krul/Janmaat/Gini/Sissoko should bring in £30-40mil between them

Use the cash to buy a solid CB, a good CM who can score goals and a 20+ goal striker (Hull's Hernandez)

Now we're relegated, who would you keep'? Wholesale clear out?

I wouldn't be bothered if most of them walked. I'd like to retain

Mitro

Townsend

Lascelles

Elliot

Krul

Tiote

Perez

Mbemba

Sissoko, wijnaldum thauvin, Cisse, colo, janmaat etc can all do one

The likes of dummet and colback will probably do ok down there. Just as long as he cunts aren't regular starters if/when we come back up again.

Edit: retaining Benitez will be the biggest signing

Pretty much this list minus barn door, Perez and Krul.

Elliot

Darlow

Anita at RB

Lascelles

Mbemba

Dummet

Mbabu

Townsend

Colback

Shelvey (hel be good in the championship)

Aarons

Armstrong

Mitrovic

Perez

Sell Krul, Colo, Janmaat, De Jong, Tiote, Gouffran, Thauvin, Cabella, Cisse, Sissoko, Gini, Riviere

Krul/Janmaat/Gini/Sissoko should bring in £30-40mil between them

Use the cash to buy a solid CB, a good CM who can score goals and a 20+ goal striker (Hull's Hernandez)

Sounds good to me

Not one consistent goal scorer in the entire team

Was always going to be our downfall. Cisse scored 13 in half a season, the next year Ba was on fire, then we had Remy on loan. Last two seasons we have paid the price.

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Not one consistent goal scorer in the entire team

Was always going to be our downfall. Cisse scored 13 in half a season, the next year Ba was on fire, then we had Remy on loan. Last two seasons we have paid the price.

Shelvey has been class

Desperate for Rafa to stay, I think we'll be fine as long as he does.

If he goes we'll spend all summer flogging players and not appointing anyone then promote Cathro, who is probably not ready, rather than appointing someone.

Who I want rid of(annotated with "twat")/think will go

Krul

Janmaat

Colo - twat

Sissoko - twat

Tiote if a big offer from China comes in

Wijnaldum - twat

Thauvin - should never have been bought!

Cisse - not a twat but past it, he'll go to china or something

Perez - might be a twat

I think we'll end up keeping the likes of Gouffran and Riviere as they'll "be fine in the championship"

Rafa but he will go.

Beyond that I couldn't give a flying fuck. We need a clear out of the dross that runs right through the club from Penfold down to the alleged coaches of the juniors.

This.

We've had players come in and go. Doesnt matter. We're shite.

if its not Rafa, I think I'd be ok with risking Cathro, we can't afford to have to re-learn the lessons of the last couple of seasons with a new manager who gives everyone a clean slate.

if its not Rafa, I think I'd be ok with risking Cathro, we can't afford to have to re-learn the lessons of the last couple of seasons with a new manager who gives everyone a clean slate.

I'm not sure if this is serious...

Fucking Cathro man :lol:

We'd have said the same of Hughton to be fair.

I suppose, that season was a total disaster with a mental rotation of managers whereas Cathro was here the whole time with McClaren. I worry that if he was such a good coach would we not see a bit more evidence? I mean there's no real way of knowing but I'm leaning more towards Gpirlo's skepticism than thinking we've got another Hughton.

I suppose, that season was a total disaster with a mental rotation of managers whereas Cathro was here the whole time with McClaren. I worry that if he was such a good coach would we not see a bit more evidence? I mean there's no real way of knowing but I'm leaning more towards Gpirlo's skepticism than thinking we've got another Hughton.

Didn't Hughton come with Keegan?