Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

look theres all this big talk from you lot but facts are you down and nobody in the PL is going to miss ya. The jocks want a referendum, there all this talk about next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should remain part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there although i wont bet on it

You've already posted that joke once, dickhead. Nobody laughed then and nobody is laughing now.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a comedian? If you know anything about football you will know that spurs core support is based in affluent areas such as harrow, stevenage and chelmsford and not tottenham itself. Infact there is a million scattered around the south east and herts. BTW the harringey that you knock is about to have a 1 billion makeover (iron clad guarantee from government) thanks to its close proximity to the centre of London and that is independent of our new stadium regeneration on top. In 5 years there will be restaurants, shopping malls and even a business district with office skyline etc. In other words it will no longer be a dump and business people are buying local houses now because they will be worth 3 x as much in a few years time

Please, I live in London. Nobody is flocking to buy property in Harringey on account of the fact that i) it is a fucking shit hole, ii) it is already overpriced when you consider the squalid conditions and iii) chicken shops outnumber the local population by a ratio of 2 to 1.

The fact that Spurs fans would rather drink in the Wetherspoons at Liverpool Street station than drink near the ground really does speak volumes. Basically just a bunch of Harry Ramps with a massive chip on their shoulder about being in Arsenal's shadow.

Absolute shit hole, Harry Ramps, massive chip on their shoulder. They're just Sunderland really.

Edited by Billy Whitehurst

football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there although i wont bet on it

We won you at your shithole with Steve McClaren you daft bastard :lol: :lol:

Bottom line you lot are our feeder club and i am sure Ashley (spurs fan BTW) will request some promised spurs youth players to help your stinking predicement. Its nice doing business with ya. We brought the genius called Gazza from ya, We brought the genius called Ginola from ya, we brought the genius called Waddle from ya, we brought the man mountain Sir Les Ferdinand from ya and Jenas etc. In return we gave ya stephen carr and Townsend! ha ha ha ha its nice doing business with you fat jobless geordie b@stards! ha ha

I hear Burton Albion do great pies which i am sure will go down well with the fat carTOON fans helped with a pint of mcewans

Bottom line you lot are our feeder club and i am sure Ashley (spurs fan BTW) will request some promised spurs youth players to help your stinking predicement. Its nice doing business with ya. We brought the genius called Gazza from ya, We brought the genius called Ginola from ya, we brought the genius called Waddle from ya, we brought the man mountain Sir Les Ferdinand from ya and Jenas etc. In return we gave ya stephen carr and Townsend! ha ha ha ha its nice doing business with you fat jobless geordie b@stards! ha ha

I hear Burton Albion do great pies which i am sure will go down well with the fat carTOON fans helped with a pint of mcewans

Bought, moron.

again, why do you care so much? very strange behaviour.

Please, I live in London. Nobody is flocking to buy property in Harringey on account of the fact that i) it is a fucking shit hole, ii) it is already overpriced when you consider the squalid conditions and iii) chicken shops outnumber the local population by a ratio of 2 to 1.

The fact that Spurs fans would rather drink in the Wetherspoons at Liverpool Street station than drink near the ground really does speak volumes. Basically just a bunch of Harry Ramps with a massive chip on their shoulder about being in Arsenal's shadow.

Absolute shit hole, Harry Ramps, massive chip on their shoulder. They're just Sunderland really.

So you are knocking Sunderland for beating ya for the past 5 years and sending you down right? You sir are a fucking hippocrite! Off the field Arsenal are inferior to us in every way. We have the better supporters (I have gooner mates who admit it), with exception of man shitty we have the best training facility in the country and soon will have the best stadium. Arsenal have been dominating us on the pitch yes but that is about to change! BTW did you know the white in their red and white is derived from Spurs. I dont care if they won 100 cups THEY CAN NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN! Anyway enough about them and back to your shit supporters

So you are knocking Sunderland for beating ya for the past 5 years and sending you down right? You sir are a fucking hippocrite! Off the field Arsenal are inferior to us in every way. We have the better supporters (I have gooner mates who admit it), with exception of man shitty we have the best training facility in the country and soon will have the best stadium. Arsenal have been dominating us on the pitch yes but that is about to change! BTW did you know the white in their red and white is derived from Spurs. I dont care if they won 100 cups THEY CAN NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN! Anyway enough about them and back to your shit supporters

Didn't they win the league at your shithole....

Twice :lol:

Let's get down to brass tacks. Who has the best office skyline?

what a charmer. did a geordie shag your mrs or something?

townsend has actually been one of out best players since he signed, which admittedly doesn't speak volumes for the rest of the squad. at least he tries though.

We won you at your shithole with Steve McClaren you daft bastard :lol: :lol:

Yes there seems to be a pattern here. You fluke results at WHL and in the corresponding fixture we smack ya like we will this weekend!

Let's get down to brass tacks. Who has the best office skyline?

well its definately not newcastle is it. The obvious answer to that question is London although i will admit the plans for Manchester and Liverpool look OK. BTW notice how Osborne rejected Newcastle on the northern powerhouse development? That's because he knows carTOON land is a dump

As I said, HUGE chip on their shoulder about Arsenal. I really do appreciate you proving my point so comprehensively. It really wasn't necessary but, nonetheless, thank you.

Anybody on here jobless btw?

Yeah mate I'm not working I'm paralysed down half my body due to a stroke. But I've got more about me than this Southern Nancy Boy

Anybody on here jobless btw?

:lol:

You just know this bloke is about 38, still lives with his parents, and has been a crushing disappointment to them, his mother in particular because "he didn't get an ology", and rings in to 5live after every game to have an angry rant.

His one and only chance to pop his cherry was in Amsterdam, 15 years ago,at his old school mate's stag do, but he couldn't rise to the occasion and the hooker didn't charge out of sympathy.

Votes UKIP.

well its definately not newcastle is it. The obvious answer to that question is London although i will admit the plans for Manchester and Liverpool look OK. BTW notice how Osborne rejected Newcastle on the northern powerhouse development? That's because he knows carTOON land is a dump

:lol: Your patter fucking reeks. 100% pub bore. Possibly a taxi driver.

Is this bloke really a Spurs fan? I'm starting to think it's one of the mackems from the other day tbh, otherwise a lot of people have real disdain for Burton Albion because they seem to be brought up anytime one of these cunts wants to have a pop at our opposition next season.

Didn't they win the league at your shithole....

Twice

Once for the record sunshine but we done the same to them in the 60's so all even. whats more embarrasing winning a league your locals ground or wearing the very colours of your rivals after herbert chapman (a spurs player) thought it necessary to promote spurs panache to their mindset? Thats the modern day equivalent of Niall Quinn becoming manager at Newcastle and demanding you lot were red socks or something. It wouldnt happen would it. You lot would be outragred right. Yet it did happen many years ago! Enough said!