Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

Sorry the weather is so nice down here that i had to treat myself to a Magnum. I hope the lousy Geordie weather in your most embarrassing week is not ruining your afternoon. If it is then not to bother as the local swing park can always cheer you up. You know the one painted in black and white stripes. Take a ride on keegans slide....

Just why the fuck does he keep going on about the fucking weather??? It's glorious here in sunny South Florida! A lovely 28 degrees . Wind is ENE 13 km/h. Humidity is 56%. Dew Point at 19 degrees. Pressure is 1019.0 mb and a UV Index of 7 of 10. Do I win something?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definately a spurs fan and proud of it. I would never call my club proflic cup winners but at least we average two major honours each decade. The last major you lot won was the fairs cup of 1969. Put another way any carTOON supporter under 46 years old have never seen their club win anything of any note in their lifetime.

I thought west ham was bad but you lot are something else. Are you eligable to enter the Johnson's paint trophy next year?

I think we all know that you mug, we haven't won owt no but funnily enough that's no reflection as us on people as none of us have had any hand in any of the poor seasons we've had the same way that you have absolutely no hand in the good season Spurs have just had.

Did a Newcastle fan fuck your lass or something? I just don't understand why you give a fuck about us.

My point is it is you the geordie supporters that has caused relegation after relegation because you do not support your club (even though you claim too). i have witnessed it myself at SJP and on TV its just jeeers and whistles and that rubs off on the players.

Have you lot forgot the debacle a few years back when big sam was in charge (how sweet he must feel now)? He had you lot a healthy 11th on the leage and your clueless, jobless supports were chanting "you dont know what your doing". Remember that? You got him sacked and then king kevin keegan turnt up. There was rejoicing in the toon streets and in typical keegan fashion he took you from a healthy position all the way to skid row

ha ha ha ha TOON FANS ARE DELUDED! The sooner you realise this and shut your sweet mouths and all the bravado that comes with it then better your lot may perform on the pitch! HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN IDEA!

If he's a mackem, fair play, cos he's pulled off the boring southern cunt act to perfection.

Aye it seems he is a Spurs fan, it's just odd that everyone keeps shitting all over Burton Albion.

I think we all know that you mug, we haven't won owt no but funnily enough that's no reflection as us on people as none of us have had any hand in any of the poor seasons we've had the same way that you have absolutely no hand in the good season Spurs have just had.

Did a Newcastle fan fuck your lass or something? I just don't understand why you give a fuck about us.

:lol:

As if he's got a lass.

Just why the fuck does he keep going on about the fucking weather??? It's glorious here in sunny South Florida! A lovely 28 degrees . Wind is ENE 13 km/h. Humidity is 56%. Dew Point at 19 degrees. Pressure is 1019.0 mb and a UV Index of 7 of 10. Do I win something?

It's a common Londoner thing, the whole "it's faaackin grim up nowwwffff" bollocks. It's generally only a few degrees different but that doesn't stop the morons constantly trotting that one out along with the 'deluded geordies' line.

My point is it is you the geordie supporters that has caused relegation after relegation because you do not support your club (even though you claim too). i have witnessed it myself at SJP and on TV its just jeeers and whistles and that rubs off on the players.

Have you lot forgot the debacle a few years back when big sam was in charge (how sweet he must feel now)? He had you lot a healthy 11th on the leage and your clueless, jobless supports were chanting "you dont know what your doing". Remember that? You got him sacked and then king kevin keegan turnt up. There was rejoicing in the toon streets and in typical keegan fashion he took you from a healthy position all the way to skid row

ha ha ha ha TOON FANS ARE DELUDED! The sooner you realise this and shut your sweet mouths and all the bravado that comes with it then better your lot may perform on the pitch! HOW ABOUT THAT FOR AN IDEA!

turnt_blk_01.jpg

Because I am pointing out that Newcastle is a joke on many fronts be it football, employment or the weather. It must be awful. I mean appalling to be associated with that club and city!

turnt_blk_01.jpg

Believe it or not turnt is actually a correct spelling on an american keyboard setting. OK fair point headmaster. It makes a change for someone up north giving a lecture on spelling just because one likes to type fast! I see your fellow geordies on this forum have also mastered the english language (check around) but notice no reaction to them? PUNK

Believe it or not turnt is actually a correct spelling on an american keyboard setting. OK fair point headmaster. It makes a change for someone up north giving a lecture on spelling just because one likes to type fast! I see your fellow geordies on this forum have also mastered the english language (check around) but notice no reaction to them? PUNK

Mate, why don't you take your horrendous banter elsewhere? No one here is biting. You're only making yourself look a bit of a sad tit. Maybe you'll have more joy on Newcastle Online.

:lol: :lol: Aye because all of London is fucking lovely and full of hard-working, intelligent, employed people.

No but it does pay for the welfare of all you fat jobless, useless grubby cunts in the north east. That is why i want the referendum mentioned earlier on this forum

No but it does pay for the welfare of all you fat jobless, useless grubby cunts in the north east. That is why i want the referendum mentioned earlier on this forum

Time for you to fuck off

Trotting out more deluded stereotypes.

With the amount of fucking ammunition the people coming onto the forum to have a pop about our football team have how come they all have to resort to just trotting out these old "it's grim up north", "deluded Geordie" lines. Bore off man.

Mate, why don't you take your horrendous banter elsewhere? No one here is biting. You're only making yourself look a bit of a sad tit. Maybe you'll have more joy on Newcastle Online.

No need for that I am enjoying myself here thank you. Next time you lot go to WHL and decide to pick on defenseless disabled folk who have done you lot no harm and only watching the game then have the courtesy to back it up after the match and not scamper away like chicken cunts. Your fans are a gobby parade of fat, gutless trash and you know what deep down you all know it! Enjoy your internal war with Ashley and a pasting this weekend!

this really is one of the poorest wind up attempts i've seen on this board. completely devoid of humour.

:lol: Aye having a pop at the unemployed to a forum where, as far as I can tell, has no unemployed people isn't going to strike any nerves is it?

I can also guarantee that his beloved London has far more unemployed people than Newcastle but don't let that get in the way of the shit point.