Who stays, you decide

Dr Gloom

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once for the record sunshine but we done the same to them in the 60's so all even. whats more embarrasing winning a league your locals ground or wearing the very colours of your rivals after herbert chapman (a spurs player) thought it necessary to promote spurs panache to their mindset? Thats the modern day equivalent of Niall Quinn becoming manager at Newcastle and demanding you lot were red socks or something. It wouldnt happen would it. You lot would be outragred right. Yet it did happen many years ago! Enough said!

*Did.

You did the same.

Oy vey!

Once for the record sunshine but we done the same to them in the 60's so all even. whats more embarrasing winning a league your locals ground or wearing the very colours of your rivals after herbert chapman (a spurs player) thought it necessary to promote spurs panache to their mindset? Thats the modern day equivalent of Niall Quinn becoming manager at Newcastle and demanding you lot were red socks or something. It wouldnt happen would it. You lot would be outragred right. Yet it did happen many years ago! Enough said!

For the record your English is a disgrace.

You're not jobless Trooper you're a legend. There's a big difference.

Cheers mate

"were red socks" he's a Makem

Is this bloke really a Spurs fan? I'm starting to think it's one of the mackems from the other day tbh, otherwise a lot of people have real disdain for Burton Albion because they seem to be brought up anytime one of these cunts wants to have a pop at our opposition next season.

definately a spurs fan and proud of it. I would never call my club proflic cup winners but at least we average two major honours each decade. The last major you lot won was the fairs cup of 1969. Put another way any carTOON supporter under 46 years old have never seen their club win anything of any note in their lifetime.

I thought west ham was bad but you lot are something else. Are you eligable to enter the Johnson's paint trophy next year?

definately a spurs fan and proud of it. I would never call my club proflic cup winners but at least we average two major honours each decade. The last major you lot won was the fairs cup of 1969. Put another way any carTOON supporter under 46 years old have never seen their club win anything of any note in their lifetime.

I thought west ham was bad but you lot are something else. Are you eligable to enter the Johnson's paint trophy next year?

:lol:

The white in Arsenal's kit has fuck all to do with perennial none achievers spuds by the way.

Sorry i forgot that i was being lectured my english professors. Not something you associate with geordie land so i will type a little slower next time

but you're so rich, i would have thought you were privately educated

If he's a mackem, fair play, cos he's pulled off the boring southern cunt act to perfection.

He's definitely from down South, the grammar gives it away. There are thousands of tedious pricks like him here. They tend to support Spurs, Liverpool or Man Utd.

Got to love the Geordie supporters. defiant to the end but full of shit. How can you justify yourselfs when you have been embarrassed by lousy Sunderland like this?

What's your excuse because you always have one? I mean this years Aston Villa got ranked by the associated press as the worst team to ever play in the premier league AND YOU STILL COULDNT BEAT THEM TWICE

So? What's your point? That we're shit? Aye, we know that, and have known that for 9 years. Maybe even more. Or is it the perpetual stereotype/myth that Newcastle supporters are deluded and expect Europe every season? It's really getting boring.

Got to love the Geordie supporters. defiant to the end but full of shit. How can you justify yourselfs when you have been embarrassed by lousy Sunderland like this?

What's your excuse because you always have one? I mean this years Aston Villa got ranked by the associated press as the worst team to ever play in the premier league AND YOU STILL COULDNT BEAT THEM TWICE

we all know our football team is shit. where is this defiance you speak of? we couldn't beat villa once, let alone twice. we deserve to go down - i don't see anyone making excuses. now, what's your excuse for your horrendous patter?

but you're so rich, i would have thought you were privately educated

Sorry the weather is so nice down here that i had to treat myself to a Magnum. I hope the lousy Geordie weather in your most embarrassing week is not ruining your afternoon. If it is then not to bother as the local swing park can always cheer you up. You know the one painted in black and white stripes. Take a ride on keegans slide....

Sorry the weather is so nice down here that i had to treat myself to a Magnum. I hope the lousy Geordie weather in your most embarrassing week is not ruining your afternoon. If it is then not to bother as the local swing park can always cheer you up. You know the one painted in black and white stripes. Take a ride on keegans slide....

You are strange you lad. Fuck knows why you have all this hate over one apparent incident

It's sad as fuck :lol:

I honestly have no idea how to respond to this :lol: