The Rafa Revolution

With more time Rafa would have kept us up. We were relegated by our MD not reacting quickly enough. He's hopeless and we know it.

That said, at least he didn't cover up the fact that the club was playing someone who engaged in sexual acts with underage girls in order to keep us up last year.

Edited by Rayvin

With more time Rafa would have kept us up. We were relegated by our MD not reacting quickly enough. He's hopeless and we know it.

That said, at least he didn't cover up the fact that the club was playing someone who engaged in sexual acts with underage girls in order to keep us up last year.

Nee marra that never happened it was only Maggie that knew she to blame apparently

Just her, definitely not the whole board.

It looks like he's struggling for a come back for this one.

This has brightened my mood a bit actually, despite being all but relegated there are worse clubs to be stuck supporting.

Fucking hell man, at least wait til Wednesday before saying we're relegated. Mackems lose against Everton, everything to play for.

Fucking hell man, at least wait til Wednesday before saying we're relegated. Mackems lose against Everton, everything to play for.

Fair enough I guess, my posting earlier was more a bored attempt at staving off the now sadly rampant case of fuckwit infestation that appears to be plaguing the board.

Everton are already on the beach

I see weve been linked with Steve Bruce if Rafa departs. Thats exactly the kind of idiotic and myopic appointment we can expect from this shower of fuckwits. Please Rafa dont go!