Newcastle United's useless set of glue sniffing cockwombles vs Spurs

Tom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you're like 40 odd years old but somehow still live with your Mam and dad. You can just tell.

Hope you haven't had a bet on your team staying up

I reckon it's become a harder game now, given the fact that Spurs contrived to lose today - but that said, maybe we should take some encouragement from the fact that they lost at home. Maybe they have been psychologically damaged by missing out on the title.

Either way, it'd be nice to end a disappointing season with a win at least.

I reckon if we do win, it'll be another of those in the 1-0 category.

I reckon it's become a harder game now, given the fact that Spurs contrived to lose today - but that said, maybe we should take some encouragement from the fact that they lost at home. Maybe they have been psychologically damaged by missing out on the title.

Either way, it'd be nice to end a disappointing season with a win at least.

I reckon if we do win, it'll be another of those in the 1-0 category.

Thanks for that thoughtful post

Yeh I might have to delete his account after that one.

(Notice he didn't dismiss either accusation)

Neither would be seen as a shameful thing in Sunderland though. In fact it's impressive that him (at 40) and his 52 year old mam are still alive with the horrific conditions they have to endure.

Edited by Howay

Everton will beat Sunderland and Watford will beat them as well but we'll only manage a 1-1 draw with Spurs just to get our hopes up before crushing them before our own eyes in typical Newcastle United style.

I could have seen us getting a win had we gone into the game level/ahead of sunderland. Unfortunately I can see sunderland wrapping up survival against Everton on Wednesday, so I'm afraid it'll be a gutless performance with players desperate to get down that tunnel asap.

Aye, the season's gone lads. We had to beat villa to keep the pressure on. Rafa gave it a good shot but it was all a bit late in the end.

I hope the fans sing his name in the final home game, let him know we appreciate his efforts. It was a good attempt with only ten games given the sorry he state he found us in. The only thing I would criticise him for is not going after Villa more. They're that shit we could have gone a bit gung-ho. But he's a safety first coach by nature

It's been said plenty already, but our fate keeps coming back to the ecision not to get shot of McClaren after the Chelsea thumping. 2 more fixtures under Rafa & we'd have stayed up.

The only good thing to come out of this is its probably lost Ashley a lot of money.

Why is that good?

Cos he's a cunt who pays his workers peanuts?

Don't see how him losing money is going to help us, accelerate his departure, help his employees

Don't see how him losing money is going to help us, accelerate his departure, help his employees

Of course it won't effect any of those issues David but the schadenfreude in us, the people who he has constantly fucked over as Newcastle supporters, will take joy in him losing the one thing he truly cares about, money.

:dunno:

I don't see him losing money through us as anything but a mild inconvenience to him. It won't affect his pocket directly, will it? And surely it'll mean he's even less likely to fuck off any time soon.

Won't cost Ashley anything in the immediate future.

Only if we stay down.

It's like wishing a bird shits on his car. He won't care less, he'll just inconvenience somebody else to redress it.