Newcastle United's useless set of glue sniffing cockwombles vs Spurs

Tom

If Benitez leaves, I'm happy for us to stay down. Something radical needs to happen to send that dickhead on his way. A dramatic fall in the club's value and the removal of a worldwide advertising vehicle could be exactly what's required.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The threads have failed, enough already. Tend to agree with Gemmill, but I'm terrified that this will be the end of the club. All it's going to take is Ashley to sell at a low price and demand all his money back. (can he do that?)

The threads have failed, enough already. Tend to agree with Gemmill, but I'm terrified that this will be the end of the club. All it's going to take is Ashley to sell at a low price and demand all his money back. (can he do that?)

He could but surely anyone that done due diligence before buying would pick up on the loans owed to him and try and have it be part of the price, have to be a pretty oblivious buyer to get stung like that. I think it'll be factored into any selling price which is why his valuation will put a lot of potential buyers off (as it did when the Man City lot come looking for a club to buy and he apparently quoted over 200m for the club and they bought Man City instead).

I think unfortunately we're stuck with the cunt unless someone with a load of cash happens to really want Newcastle United, if they're looking to buy a good sized club and aren't fussed which one then we'll probably be too expensive for them. I agree with Gemmill about Benitez though, if he fucks off we'll end up with some sack like Warnock, probably get promoted and then have to endure a few year of Sunderland-esque scrapping relegation before going down again, so basically it'd be fuck all to look forward too and we may as well just stay in the Championship so at least Jabba watches his asset lower in value which is at least some level of consequence for what he has done to NUFC.

Edited by Howay

woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning ! In fact, I woke up to my neighbors car being smashed up, all 4 tyres slashed and "Go Home" spray painted across it.

Was thinking more that Ashley sells, saying theres a repayment deal then uses his slimy underhanded bollocks he uses everywhere else to then get it renegotiated 4 months later.

Really gutted we're going down, but as many say here, if it hurts Ashley or rids of him, its a win.

woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning ! In fact, I woke up to my neighbors car being smashed up, all 4 tyres slashed and "Go Home" spray painted across it.

Time to lay off the sauce, scoobsie babes.

Aye me too. Tickets already on the DD. Losing Rafa is going to be a much bigger cunt than going down.

Yeah I'm definitely renewing even if/when we go down and if Rafa stays, but if he leaves after relegation then I'm jacking it tbh.

Yeah I'm definitely renewing even if/when we go down and if Rafa stays, but if he leaves after relegation then I'm jacking it tbh.

Don't say that man, young lad like you doesn't want to miss out on a tight 1 nill win away at Rotherham