Newcastle United's useless set of glue sniffing cockwombles vs Spurs

Tom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame the gutless pricks couldn't pull that kind of performance out of their arses at Villa.

Still wouldn't have made a difference due to the Mackems 2 wins and a draw, we'd have both been on 39 points and we'd have went down on GD. This is exactly why we needed McClaren sacked earlier, Charnley's fucking about really cost us.

Still wouldn't have made a difference due to the Mackems 2 wins and a draw, we'd have both been on 39 points and we'd have went down on GD. This is exactly why we needed McClaren sacked earlier, Charnley's fucking about really cost us.

It would have kept the pressure on though. Anything could have happened if it had gone to the last game.

I doubt we would have survived even if we had beaten villa but you never know. We couldn't do our bit last week when the pressure was on against the worst team in the league.

It would have kept the pressure on though. Anything could have happened if it had gone to the last game.

I doubt we would have survived even if we had beaten villa but you never know. We couldn't do our bit last week when the pressure was on against the worst team in the league.

I doubt the mackems would have lost if there had been pressure on though, as gingerquiff said our lot would have probably bottled it if we were still in it anyway with Sissoko and Wijnaldum going into hiding. Hanging on to Steve McClaren got us relegated, yet somehow the bloke responsible for that fuck up is keeping his job.

I enjoyed the championship season last time around, after a shitty season of being depressed each week and watching players with no soul.

Just a bit harder to take this time, knowing we would have survived if wally had been sacked before that Spain break.

Edited by zerosum

Shame the gutless pricks couldn't pull that kind of performance out of their arses at Villa.

Shame they couldn't do it all season. Just showed most of them up for the gutless pricks they are.

I certainly didn't expect to enjoy yesterday as much as I did but as each goal went in there was just more annoyance that these players couldn't put in the same performances when it mattered.

I'll be more than happy if I've seen the last of three of the scorers.

Shame they couldn't do it all season. Just showed most of them up for the gutless pricks they are.

I certainly didn't expect to enjoy yesterday as much as I did but as each goal went in there was just more annoyance that these players couldn't put in the same performances when it mattered.

I'll be more than happy if I've seen the last of three of the scorers.

I don't hold that much against Wijnaldum - he proved he's good enough when things are going well and against a backdrop of it being his first season and the generally awful away performances caused by the approach I think he could do well again.

I was in a pub with wor lass down Shields town centre and all we had to keep us updated was Jeff Stelling. When we went 1-0 I screamed the place down in a big bar, turned around and I was the only fucka doing it. At 5-1 you would've heard me in across the North Sea in Denmark. Aye we're down, but we can come straight back up. Ashley knows he won't get a better manager than Rafa, is there one? He should be licking his hole, because for once I'm optimistic for the future if he gets the job full time. Last time we were down there it was a piece of piss, everyone says it was because of our English core. Possibly, but he can inspire players who have far more ability than they have shown this season. Mitrovic would be more than welcome to stay here, but he needs to grow the fuck up.

I was in a pub with wor lass down Shields town centre and all we had to keep us updated was Jeff Stelling. When we went 1-0 I screamed the place down in a big bar, turned around and I was the only fucka doing it. At 5-1 you would've heard me in across the North Sea in Denmark. Aye we're down, but we can come straight back up. Ashley knows he won't get a better manager than Rafa, is there one? He should be licking his hole, because for once I'm optimistic for the future if he gets the job full time. Last time we were down there it was a piece of piss, everyone says it was because of our English core. Possibly, but he can inspire players who have far more ability than they have shown this season. Mitrovic would be more than welcome to stay here, but he needs to grow the fuck up.

For once? You were rimming McClaren when he got the job ;)