Newcastle United's useless set of glue sniffing cockwombles vs Spurs

Tom

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have all these mongs (I'm assuming it's multiple and not just one signing up with different hilarious user names) got against Burton?

:lol: That's my question as well, what the fuck have Burton Albion done to deserve so much disdain from fans of all these 'little brother' clubs. You notice as well it's only fans from those teams, Spurs, Mackems, Palace etc doing this, we're not getting Arsenal fans, Liverpool fans etc.

Aye, no idea why a lot of these mongs mention Burton like they are some freaky untermensch representing absolute failure and contempt. I can't wait to play them, it'll be class...more so than endlessly facing PL stalwart dullshits like fucking Stoke or West Brom.

Is it because they're coming up from league one? Wigan are as well but I suppose saying we'll be playing Wigan means fuck all because they were in the Premier League a few years ago, saying that I can't see Wigan's attendances being too much higher than Burton's.

I think it's because of that aye. More so because of how small their stadium is (6,900 capacity iirc) and where they were a few years ago compared to where we were a few years ago. Don't see how that's a bad thing. I just see it as they're an example of how a football club should be run and we're an awful example.

Edited by Haydnator

Aye it is, I just think it's funny that they keep fucking saying it as if anyone is bothered. It's the same as the Spurs bloke pointing out we haven't won anything since 1969, we fucking know! It's not something we need to be told about all the time and it's not some sensitive point that makes us cry anytime it is brought up. I'm honestly not bothered about who we are playing, they're all professional football sides and a good amount of Premier League teams aren't much better.

Neither would be seen as a shameful thing in Sunderland though. In fact it's impressive that him (at 40) and his 52 year old mam are still alive with the horrific conditions they have to endure.

9hj7ya.jpg
Imagine SAFC having two strikers of that calibre. You'd have to imagine to be honest as it has never happened.

Newcastle

26Darlow

22Janmaat

27Taylor

18Mbemba

3Dummett

24Tioté

4Colback

25Townsend

7Sissoko

5Wijnaldum

45Mitrovic