You've got to laugh

GPB

I think them two 'Banter bros' or whatever they were that plagued this forum for an afternoon a few months back were funnier than this bloke.

I remember them :lol:

I've been kind of hoping that Ant picks up on this and does that thing where he tracks their IP and posts their facebook profiles and other personal details up online. That seems to quieten people the fuck down pretty quickly - and even if it doesn't it'd be amusing.

I've been kind of hoping that Ant picks up on this and does that thing where he tracks their IP and posts their facebook profiles and other personal details up online. That seems to quieten people the fuck down pretty quickly - and even if it doesn't it'd be amusing.

Good luck with that!

I think the old computer at the Pennywell Community Library has a fair few users, might be hard for Ant to pin down which cheesy chip guzzling freak this bloke is. In all honesty it's just another sweaty fat mackem, look at that Weldy tosser to see how shameless they are.

I think the old computer at the Pennywell Community Library has a fair few users, might be hard for Ant to pin down which cheesy chip guzzling freak this bloke is. In all honesty it's just another sweaty fat mackem, look at that Weldy tosser to see how shameless they are.

I don't remember Weldy...

Fair point though on the rest of it.

I don't remember Weldy...

Fair point though on the rest of it.

He's just some fat mackem that runs some shite "NE BANTER GROUP" type thing on facebook, he posted a simply appalling video of him and his mates in their disheveled kitchen singing an embarrassingly shit chant that they had made up "oohhh ahhh fuck the mags" they kept forgetting the words and changing them. The worst part was he actually posted the video himself, it wasn't like someone found it and went this is a crease and put it up for a laugh.

I think this is our new best mate btw: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/burton-albion-v-newcastle.1227847/

Don't get the obsession with Burton.

I'd have this site shutdown faster than than you can buy a ticket to Burton

[emoji38] Given that @@Ant regularly ignores threats from the club's lawyers, this is gonna be like a red rag to a bull. Your facebook profile is public btw, you utter fucking weapon.