Burton Albion fan in peace

KennyNoye

Hi Burton fan here in peace with Newcastle pretty much relegated now, just wanted to know if you are looking forward to our league games next season??

Do you think we will be challenging you for the title or perhaps you may be challenging us for relegation. Anyway ive never been to St James Park, is it a safe away day for us Brewers fans?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Burton fan here in peace with Newcastle pretty much relegated now, just wanted to know if you are looking forward to our league games next season??

Do you think we will be challenging you for the title or perhaps you may be challenging us for relegation. Anyway ive never been to St James Park, is it a safe away day for us Brewers fans?

You've just come from the third tier where we've never played - can you tell us what it's like or should I just ask some Sunderland fans? - they'd know - assuming they aren't all SOS era wankers of course.

Welcome mate, they can be a bit grumpy on here so don't take it to heart.

I can happily tell you about Burton and where the best places to drink for away fans are. I was just wondering what its like in Newcastle for away fans, and how you see your self doing in the Championship, theres no point talking about the 3rd tier as neither team will be in it next season

Hopefully the Newcastle fans will enjoy our hospitality in Burton, although they will be lucky to get a bottle of Newquay Brown Ale here

I hope you've got enough for 55,000 screaming Geordies

I can happily tell you about Burton and where the best places to drink for away fans are. I was just wondering what its like in Newcastle for away fans, and how you see your self doing in the Championship, theres no point talking about the 3rd tier as neither team will be in it next season

Wouldn't know what third tier was like, Stokoe never took us there

He did as a player :lol:

You blame 'mackemenemy' but you wasnt even in the relegation zone when he left, it was Stokoe :lol:

Maybe you should get Shearer back as manager

How many will we expect you to bring to Burton, our ground hholds just over 6k. At a push depending on our season ticket sales I expect us to give around 1.5k for away fans. If Newcastle are struggling at the wrong end of the table, can we expect you to sell all them?

How many will we expect you to bring to Burton, our ground hholds just over 6k. At a push depending on our season ticket sales I expect us to give around 1.5k for away fans. If Newcastle are struggling at the wrong end of the table, can we expect you to sell all them?

Newcastle took 85,000 to Villa yesterday mate

Wow, I knew they have amazing support, but didn't realise it was that good, so 82000 fans went without tickets, I may have to take my caravan out the weekend Newcastle are in town

Especially if they are pushing for the playoffs

Tbf, Burton on trent looks like a shit hole when you pass it on the train on the way to Birmingham. On a par with Sunderland even.

It'll be a canny change for you next season then, I'm pleased for you.