Burton Albion fan in peace

KennyNoye

:lol: So this bloke thought one account for his shit craic wasn't enough? Does he genuinely think repeatedly banging on about how we might be playing Burton Albion next season bothers anyone?

We get it you lot probably get to go to Turf Moor next year and we have to go to Burton, it's going to make a big difference...

Edited by Howay

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This hasn't gone the way I expected it, maybe a should off left it a few weeks but I'm just genuinely excited at welcoming the toon army to the Pirelli next year. And was hoping you would show us Burton fans the same back. I know you are all very angry right now with Rafa Benitez etc and your chairman but I was just wanted to know what its like for away fans and will we be safe o come

It'll be a canny change for you next season then, I'm pleased for you.

I won't be going mate. More important things in my life than football. Glad I live in a nice place though.

Newcastle took 85,000 to Villa yesterday mate

What a boring cunt.

I'd rather be from Chad than be a mackem. Nee wonder your life expectancy is the Lowest in the UK. It doesn't matter what happens, we will ALWAYS for our entire lives look down our noses at mackems and the TOWN of Sunderland. That is a nailed on fact. I can't even imagine how it would feel living there.

What a boring cunt.

I'd rather be from Chad than be a mackem. Nee wonder your life expectancy is the Lowest in the UK. It doesn't matter what happens, we will ALWAYS for our entire lives look down our noses at mackems and the TOWN of Sunderland. That is a nailed on fact. I can't even imagine how it would feel living there.

didn't you live there once?

This hasn't gone the way I expected it, maybe a should off left it a few weeks but I'm just genuinely excited at welcoming the toon army to the Pirelli next year. And was hoping you would show us Burton fans the same back. I know you are all very angry right now with Rafa Benitez etc and your chairman but I was just wanted to know what its like for away fans and will we be safe o come

fuck of man

Hi Burton fan here in peace with Newcastle pretty much relegated now, just wanted to know if you are looking forward to our league games next season??

Do you think we will be challenging you for the title or perhaps you may be challenging us for relegation. Anyway ive never been to St James Park, is it a safe away day for us Brewers fans?

Looking forward to playing you marra xxxxx

So will you be going to Burton next season?

Actually yeah.

I think going to watch us and Burton will be one of the few away games I really want to go and see.

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

Don't worry about the Sunderland fans on here trying to stir the pot, it's perfectly safe to come up.

Edited by MiddleAgeCool

Ha ha Geordie w@nkers entertaining Burton Albion next year ha ha. This is too good to be true.

Whats next for you fat, ugly, grubby, jobless wasters from the appalling carTOON land known as Newcastle? How about Fleetwood Town or for a real challenge i hear the JD Weatherspoons and local nags head pub teams are looking for a competitive game. I will admit the latter you might just be capable of beating

The jocks want another referendum? There's all this talk of next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should be part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there

As for Burton Albion, I hear they do nice pies which i am sure will go down well with the fat geordie b@stards munching away whilst downing a pint of Mcewans lager

Ha ha ha

Ha ha Geordie w@nkers entertaining Burton Albion next year ha ha. This is too good to be true.

Whats next for you fat, ugly, grubby, jobless wasters from the appalling carTOON land known as Newcastle? How about Fleetwood Town or for a real challenge i hear the JD Weatherspoons and local nags head pub teams are looking for a competitive game. I will admit the latter you might just be capable of beating

The jocks want another referendum? There's all this talk of next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should be part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there

As for Burton Albion, I hear they do nice pies which i am sure will go down well with the fat geordie b@stards munching away whilst downing a pint of Mcewans lager

Ha ha ha

Bless. A couple of your friends have said how they've baited the mags on their own forum and now, as the unfunny one desperate for acceptance, you've come to try.

Imagine finishing 2nd in the league and searching out a relegated team's forum and embarrassing yourself by failing to get a decent bite out of anyone. :lol: