Burton Albion fan in peace

KennyNoye

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha Geordie w@nkers entertaining Burton Albion next year ha ha. This is too good to be true.

Whats next for you fat, ugly, grubby, jobless wasters from the appalling carTOON land known as Newcastle? How about Fleetwood Town or for a real challenge i hear the JD Weatherspoons and local nags head pub teams are looking for a competitive game. I will admit the latter you might just be capable of beating

The jocks want another referendum? There's all this talk of next month's EC referendum well i want a referendum myself. I want to put it to the good people of this country for a vote on whether Newcastle should be part of England? I mean lets look at the facts. No one likes ya, no one respects ya and no one can f@cking understand ya. Its a win win for all. Lower the scottish border and you can join the Scottish league playing those football heavyweights of Alloa and Raith Rovers. You might just stand a chance of winning some games there

As for Burton Albion, I hear they do nice pies which i am sure will go down well with the fat geordie b@stards munching away whilst downing a pint of Mcewans lager

Ha ha ha

:lol: :lol:

If you're not a Mackem then this has to be one of the most tragic posts I've read on here.

Before we were relegated, what is it that you spent the rest of your life doing, exactly?

If Sunderland ever go down and I'm found posting Gifs on a Sunderland message board for 24+ hours straight, I would hope that my loved ones would have the compassion to just put me down.