Big Fat Magnificent Sam's shining beacons of total football in the darkness of the North East vs Everton

adios

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[emoji38] Are we fuck better than this. This result matters. They're gonna win and be safe but it's not like if there's no thread, it means we aren't bothered about what happens.

I won't be watching this one and not just for the usual anti football reasons or me wanting to vomit everytime I see hippo head. Everton have their flipflops on and I have the feeling they want Martinez gone.

Going round a mates to watch this tomorrow, mostly so that I've someone who understands football and can fathom why I'm sad about a result that doesn't directly involve Newcastle United.

Martinez has come out and said Everton aren't going to roll over and won't relegate us... absolutely nothing worth taking from that like, but still.

Martinez has come out and said Everton aren't going to roll over and won't relegate us... absolutely nothing worth taking from that like, but still.

The only way that Everton team won't roll over is if Martinez tells them they should.

He's lost that dressing room and any authority over it completely.

The only way that Everton team won't roll over is if Martinez tells them they should.

He's lost that dressing room and any authority over it completely.

Aye, there's rumours that Pellegrini will take over. I'd be surprised at that, but one thing that is 100% nailed on, Everton won't do us any favours tonight. It'll be a comfortable 2-0 I reckon.

Judgement day.

Will anyone dare to dream again if Sunderland contrive to lose tonight? That would see us survive if we beat Spurs and they lose to Watford.

I would, the mug I am.

Judgement day.

Will anyone dare to dream again if Sunderland contrive to lose tonight? That would see us survive if we beat Spurs and they lose to Watford.

I would, the mug I am.

If sunderland lose tonight the flicker of hope lingers on. But they won't, so it won't.

I'm quite looking forward to Benitez staying and a great promotion season.

You sure he will?

I'm in no way convinced by the rumours and hearsay in the papers.

You sure he will?

I'm in no way convinced by the rumours and hearsay in the papers.

Sure? Nowhere near.

Depends on what's available elsewhere and what Ashley offers with regard to spending / control.

He's done all the other stuff. How tempting a "project" would he find awakening this sleeping giant.

Sure? Nowhere near.

Depends on what's available elsewhere and what Ashley offers with regard to spending / control.

He's done all the other stuff. How tempting a "project" would he find awakening this sleeping giant.

Therein lies the rub. To awaken this sleeping giant will take time, control and money. At least 2 of those are things that Ashley is not keen on giving up.

Therein lies the rub. To awaken this sleeping giant will take time, control and money. At least 2 of those are things that Ashley is not keen on giving up.

I disagree. Plenty of money was made available this year. And I'm pretty certain Ashley has little to do with the day to day football stuff.

Behave, he sanctions everything. You don't become a billionaire and let a colleague splash £80mil without giving the OK

He also takes the blame for hiring Lee Charnley in the first place. Out of the £80mil spent there's only really Townsend and Mbemba made a lasting impact. Gini played 5 or 6 good games and the less said about £24mil on Shelvey and Thauvin the better

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard