The Championship

Anorthernsoul

Can't believe the amount of days McClaren was giving the team off man, the players was never going to be fit. They never took him seriously

I agree defensively, no way will Rafa go into the season with the back four leaking goals. I'm intrigued what attackers he'll bring in

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe the amount of days McClaren was giving the team off man, the players was never going to be fit. They never took him seriously

I agree defensively, no way will Rafa go into the season with the back four leaking goals. I'm intrigued what attackers he'll bring in

:lol: Rafa must have almost keeled over on his first day when he was told the players had the day off and had the prior day off as well.

I think the greatest advantage we have is we basically have first dibs on any player that's available for the division, we have the greatest pulling power with Rafa and most definitely the largest budget. I'd like to see us bring in players who could grow with the team like Lewis Dunk, that way we can get use out of them after promotion. I'm very interested in who he will target and how much pull he'll have, he might even be able to attract players away from some lower prem sides (one season with Rafa in the championship then PL player with Rafa coaching you, or have Alan Pardew as a manager?).

Aye, to be fair - judging by that other thread, if a few refereeing decisions had gone our way that didn't we'd have been midtable. Our squad is not that shit.

That's key for me, we've a better squad than we did when we went down last time and we've certainly got a better manager to bring us up (no disrespect to Hughton who did brilliantly with what he had).

Say the gutless wonders depart as soon as they can. Sissoko and Wijnaldum, plus maybe Janmaat, Krul, Shelvey and Townsend. If they leave I'm confident we'll be able to reinvest the £40m-£50m in players that can not only take us up, but players who'll be able to perform in the Top flight too.

Even if they all leave we've still got a side of good Championship players.

Can you stream Championship games like you can PL through Kodi or streaming websites or whatever or is it back to staring at Soccer Saturday or listening to the radio?

Can you stream Championship games like you can PL through Kodi or streaming websites or whatever or is it back to staring at Soccer Saturday or listening to the radio?

Yes mate, there's a much bigger selection of games now compared to the last time we played in that league. Might even be more next season.

Licence to print money that Ewerk.

Must be a fair amount of money on us to come up mind since it's 10/11 for us not to be promoted!

I was on at 14/1. We've been cut to 12/1 since Rafa was coming confirmed. We may even break records next season.

I was on at 14/1. We've been cut to 12/1 since Rafa was coming confirmed. We may even break records next season.

Was no doubt done in anticipation of the people lumping on after confirmation. 14/1 is excellent odds for something I think will be comfortable.

Readings record is 114 or something right? I can see us being near that.

I cannot think of any reason to rush to check the fixtures when they come out.

Buy cheap train tickets, book cheap hotels, arrange to meet friends who live near to an away day?