The Championship

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of us are too mature for Saturday nights out.

Oh yeah, me too. I'm too mature for it, I totally just do it ironically. :ermm:

9pm is Pimms o'clock Dave, amirite?

All about the mezcal these days apparently (a Barbacoa is weird, but quite nice if you like a smoky cocktail with a bit of dried out meat in it...).

Its fucking shite. Ive gone from watching Leeds in the champions league semi final away v valencia to enduring 12 years of something i cannot describe as football, dont even bother watching the rubbish.

Good, your fans are cunts

Its fucking shite. Ive gone from watching Leeds in the champions league semi final away v valencia to enduring 12 years of something i cannot describe as football, dont even bother watching the rubbish.

That seems to be a popular position amongst your fanbase.

:lol: They were in the CL on one occasion ffs.

Twice. Four times if you count the European Cup. Still though, not exactly regulars in the competition.

Siem De Jong picked up another injury...

Aye I saw that :lol:

sdj.png

He's missed 62 games for us and I'm assuming that doesn't include the game that he's technically available for, but not "match fit" :jesuswept:

• 2 weeks later...

Aye I saw that :lol:

sdj.png

He's missed 62 games for us and I'm assuming that doesn't include the game that he's technically available for, but not "match fit" :jesuswept:

Wait, his lung collapsed twice? How often in a single lifetime can one's lung collapse before someone takes you to one side and tells you that you probably aren't cut out for this footballing lark.

Edited by Rayvin