PMSL

BaldyCPFC

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings from Palace and good luck in the championship.

Priceless.

What a bunch of clowns.

We'll wave on the way past next May mate :good:

Greetings from Palace and good luck in the championship.

Priceless.

What a bunch of clowns.

I would love to post a picture of a couple of prats the other side of the away fans at our game but this site doesn't appear to have the facility to do so.

As useless as your team i suppose.

Enjoy Burton Albion.

Be nice to play you in the Premier League next year BaldyCPFC, much better than some of the dross NUFC will have to put up with, but hey they'll have some great away days and might even win some games :calmdown:

it does, you're just a moron apparently (No shock there)

I may be a moron but there is no option that i can see using an android device. It won't let me add a profile picture either. They are all too big apparently.

We all know how quickly things can turn, gotta enjoy the sunshine while it lasts :dances:

Hope you've had fun then.

The idea that I would log onto a Crystal Palace forum for ANY reason, let alone to gloat about their (inevitable and unsurprising) relegation each time it happens is about as fun-packed as an enema.

I may be a moron but there is no option that i can see using an android device. It won't let me add a profile picture either. They are all too big apparently.

:lol:

"Haha, I'm here to rip the pi..... no hang on, wait...

I've got a great picture....won't be long

just give me a minute.

Is there any tech support here? This will be hilarious if you can walk me through the most basic of forum features"

fail-11.jpg

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why a Crystal Palace (or Aston Villa, or any other club hundreds of miles from Newcastle) would give a rats arse about NUFC, let alone delight in our relegation. It's genuinely baffling.

:lol: I mean, Palace have been fucking shocking.

If we'd gone down last year I'd have understood this guy, but Pardew has vindicated literally every single thing we said about him and then some this year.

The muppets we get on here sometimes...

I wonder what it's like to support a team that neutrals have no opinion of? I don't remember who went down last year, let alone signed up to their message board to gloat :lol:

But remember lads, we don't matter :good:

:lol: I mean, Palace have been fucking shocking.

If we'd gone down last year I'd have understood this guy, but Pardew has vindicated literally every single thing we said about him and then some this year.

The muppets we get on here sometimes...

Aye. 11% win rate in 2016 man. less than Warnock, Pulis and Holloway.

And he's showing the world what he can do when he gets to spend money himself?!

Adebayor?

Fackin hell!

I don't think I'll ever be able to understand why a Crystal Palace (or Aston Villa, or any other club hundreds of miles from Newcastle) would give a rats arse about NUFC, let alone delight in our relegation. It's genuinely baffling.

Think it speaks volumes about how you're viewed as a club nationally! Hated by most for your arrogance, your own self importance and that you think you're a "Nascun"! Pathetic really delusions of grandeur or what?

By the way, Enjoy the Championship, won't be seeing you for a while. :smoke-1:

We are thanks. And Cabaye.

Are you actually though? You play utterly shite football, even our tragic lot beat you. Is it 2 wins this year? That's the sort of runs you have to look forward to under Pardew. Cabaye's a canny player but you're not hitting a nerve by bringing him up, we've had a lot of players of his level in my lifetime whereas I know your shite club haven't so enjoy him while he's there.

Think it speaks volumes about how you're viewed as a club nationally! Hated by most for your arrogance, your own self importance and that you think you're a "Nascun"! Pathetic really delusions of grandeur or what?

You realise that's not true, right? Oh and that your wumming isn't working?

Better than being hated for setting up a pledge page to pay for a nonce's appeal though.

I expect it from fans of other clubs but I'd have thought Mackems would realise that is utter bollocks. We've spent years hoping our lot can finish mid-table, no one I've come into contact with expects the team to manage more than that. We all hope for more but don't all fans? Your lot are currently banging on about how they'll be top 10 next season, that could be called arrogant and ridiculous going off how fucking shit you've been this season.

Aye it'll be a while until we meet again, enjoy the relegation next season.

oh sorry hang on i'll adjust the settings so some mong can use a 4mb image as a picture

damn validation making sure idiots can't do whatever they like

:lol: He got his really cool profile picture up eventually, I really hope he wasted his time making that shite thing on paint. Honestly it wouldn't even register with me if Palace tumbled down the leagues into irrelevance let alone if they only got relegated to the Championship.

Worth pointing out that whilst Sunderland are the fourth worst team in the Premier League, they are the highest placed team in the Premier League to field and actively cheer the performances of a paedophile this season. Much like the Top Dog trophy, the Top Nonce trophy should not be overlooked.

Worth pointing out that whilst Sunderland are the fourth worst team in the Premier League, they are the highest placed team in the Premier League to field and actively cheer the performances of a paedophile this season. Much like the Top Dog trophy, the Top Nonce trophy should not be overlooked.

Aye especially worth noting that without the goals from a convicted nonce they'd be down.

Who other than John Hall 20 years ago said we were a 'nation'. I've never actually heard a Newcastle fan say that.

Wumming is one thing but you're a cunt

Fuck off