PMSL

BaldyCPFC

In all seriousness you should be fucking ashamed of the actions of your club in covering up for Johnson and allowing him to play, and of your fanbase in preferring to sweep it under the carpet and move on.

An absolutely disgraceful showing all round. I wonder how many times you personally got out of your seat and celebrated the actions of a confirmed nonce over the course of this season.

Technically a person is innocent until proven guilty or have they changed the law recently, I think not.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't, just the inevitable flow of fan interviews on tv speak a thousand words, next time the news is on just watch and see what I mean. I wish could be as intellectual and articulate as your good self but sometimes plain language does the job, especially with the clientele on this forum, so here it goes.... You all think you're a big club, you are NOT!

If you truly believe those wheeled out in front of cameras and radio microphones are representative of an entire fanbase, then there's little hope for you.

Also, the "big club" thing is a bizarre argument, where one club values the league cup others dismiss it, some say it has to be recent success other go back to pre-war records. Big clubs could accurately be identified by their impact on the national consciousness, by that marker it's hard to argue that Newcastle United is not a big club.

Technically a person is innocent until proven guilty or have they changed the law recently, I think not.

But technically your club had the texts that Johnson sent

And technically Johnson told the club that they had kissed

But you know all of this

:lol: "run along little man" You're nails like, you come on here in an attempt to wind us up but then a hard truth is brought up and you've dropped your bait. Get a job you tramp.

Attempt? It's very easy!

But you lot call yourselfs on RTG a massive club?

They get pally with fans of any club that comes onto their forum and kisses up to them as well :lol:

Imagine the fucking excitement this Goonies bloke felt when he saw a Palace fan having a pop, he even reached out an olive branch with the "look forward to playing you lot in the Premier League next season!" craic, fucking pathetic.

Quality, do like a bit of low grade abuse, is that the best you could come up with?

Better than the kind of abuse you lot cheer for. (Child abuse)

Came on here to try and have a pop, had as much ammunition as you could hope for and has ended up screaming that we're desperate and he's got us before finally pulling the keyboard warrior act :lol: :lol: .

Enjoy another season with Allardyce at the helm, I guarantee it'll be shite you can head back to SMB now, you're boring us now.

Obviously by the replies, shame you let him go, could have done a job for you

Experience has taught me that the average NUFC supporter is! Sorry if the truth hurts but years of over expectation, way beyond your clubs actual ability, has morphed into an arrogance recognised by supporters countrywide, believe me I've heard the evidence first hand! It's very ugly and it's only when, like an alcoholic, you admit that you have a problem that it can be cured. A stint in the Championship, with vastly reduced income, may sharpen the minds a little. But I doubt it very much!!!

Has that arrogance materialised when you've barged into their houses to laugh at their failures, like you have here

Wonder why they might be. You might want to re-think your own approach to interactions with other fans if you're actually interested in what they're like.

They get pally with fans of any club that comes onto their forum and kisses up to them as well :lol:

Imagine the fucking excitement this Goonies bloke felt when he saw a Palace fan having a pop, he even reached out an olive branch with the "look forward to playing you lot in the Premier League next season!" craic, fucking pathetic.

I'm making a petition for him being on our forum

That'll show him

:lol: :lol: Aye keep trotting that one out, he'd owned up to some of the charges to the club man. Delusional.

But technically your club had the texts that Johnson sent

And technically Johnson told the club that they had kissed

But you know all of this

Technically the club is not judge and jury, you really don't get it do you, bless!

Technically the club is not judge and jury, you really don't get it do you, bless!

He admitted to the club he kissed and had sexual contact with child and the club chose not to suspend him long term.

Edited by The Fish

The reason a mackem would think we have delusions of grandeur is because they think that we think we're better than them. Well for once they're actually right. We do think we're better than them. Because we are. No amount of relegations would ever make any of us wish we'd been born in a shit town in Durham. You could bomb Newcastle for weeks on end and it wouldn't be the shit hole where the North East's top nonces come from. Which is why mackems will continue to spend their spare time in Newcastle rather than their home town whilst we dread any time we have to visit the land of blue pop and cheesey chips. No matter how bad things are with our club we can still be thankfull that our fathers didn't decide to fuck their sisters and move over to that shit tip. Enjoy your team finishing higher than us in the league, we're all fine enjoying the fact that we aren't mackems.

But you carry on having a player on the pitch that you know has done that to a child who's a season ticket holder?

Even if you weren't allowed to release him, he shouldn't have been on the field of play

The reason a mackem would think we have delusions of grandeur is because they think that we think we're better than them. Well for once they're actually right. We do think we're better than them. Because we are. No amount of relegations would ever make any of us wish we'd been born in a shit town in Durham. You could bomb Newcastle for weeks on end and it wouldn't be the shit hole where the North East's top nonces come from. Which is why mackems will continue to spend their spare time in Newcastle rather than their home town whilst we dread any time we have to visit the land of blue pop and cheesey chips. No matter how bad things are with our club we can still be thankfull that our fathers didn't decide to fuck their sisters and move over to that shit tip. Enjoy your team finishing higher than us in the league, we're all fine enjoying the fact that we aren't mackems.

Don't be silly all our fans come from Durham apparently :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mind he might be on to something about us being delusional, that's a pretty bold claim about it being the land of the North East's top nonces, their rivals for the top dogs trophy next year give them a good run on that front.

No it doesn't, just the inevitable flow of fan interviews on tv speak a thousand words, next time the news is on just watch and see what I mean. I wish could be as intellectual and articulate as your good self but sometimes plain language does the job, especially with the clientele on this forum, so here it goes.... You all think you're a big club, you are NOT!

Of course we are a big club. We're not a top tier club and haven't been since Ashley took over but we have the potential to be challenging the top 6-8 under the right management/ownership. I'd say the same for Sunderland tbf though we probably have slightly better pulling power - our occasional flirtations with success over the premier league years and the odd European campaign means we have a bigger global brand.

Tbf though, literally no one on this board matches your description of the stereotypical Newcastle fan. None of us expected we were still capable of attracting a manager of Benitez's global standing in the game. That was a surprise to everyone.

We were mostly predicting relegation all season, we know we've been gash under Ashley - even when we finished 5th under Pardew it was overachieving. We're not divine righters by any means. We just want a team that tries - and not just the last month of the season. Tbf to Sunderland, at least you can say you've got a team of triers. And fair play, you deservedly stayed up because of that - that combined with the fact your owner was wise enough to recruit a proven premier league goal scorer.

Has that arrogance materialised when you've barged into their houses to laugh at their failures, like you have here

Wonder why they might be. You might want to re-think your own approach to interactions with other fans if you're actually interested in what they're like.

Oh dear, sorry if I've upset anyone, didn't realise people would be so sensitive on here! Like it wouldn't happen if the boot was on the other foot? Unlike may people on here I don't rely on forums or the internet to 'interact' with fans. I have family and friends that support Newcastle and I tell them exactly the same and don't get the bites I've had on here. As I said before the truth hurts!

:lol: :lol:

Mind he might be on to something about us being delusional, that's a pretty bold claim about it being the land of the North East's top nonces, their rivals for the top dogs trophy next year give them a good run on that front.

Both towns are full of nonces. But credit where it's due, Sunderland currently sit higher them so they are top nonces this season.

Oh hello, another apologist. You'll be telling me next the the lass got what she was after and Johnson did nowt wrong, will you?

Nice bite, Thanks. Just undermined all your friends on here, well done

Oh dear, sorry if I've upset anyone, didn't realise people would be so sensitive on here! Like it wouldn't happen if the boot was on the other foot? Unlike may people on here I don't rely on forums or the internet to 'interact' with fans. I have family and friends that support Newcastle and I tell them exactly the same and don't get the bites I've had on here. As I said before the truth hurts!

I don't mind mackems giving there opinion, but you're coming across as a bellend