PMSL

BaldyCPFC

You might have mackem mates (so do I as it happens) but there's never been a time when you've said a little prayer and wished you'd come from that shit tip is there? There's never been a time when you've said to your missus 'why don't we put our PJ's on and have a trip to The Bridges' is there?

I spent my early years in Washington - a shithole to rival parts of Sunderland - and was mighty relieved when we moved to ponteland.

Even when I lived in Washington, technically more Sunderland than Newcastle, though in reality a kind of no man's land mix of mags and mackems, I spent all my time in Newcastle and didn't venture to Sunderland if I could avoid it - just like everyone else.

If I had been raised in Sunderland i'd have been moving on at the earliest opportunity, put it that way.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only go on SMB every now and then, as I say not normally interested in forums, had the day off today after our amazing night last night, so what better way to spend a bit of time winding you lot up, just so easy it's frightening! It's certainly reinforced my theories.

Almost anything you sad sad man.

:lol: :lol:

Or put on the 2 size too small mackem top and go to the Metty Centre.

Ot think, 'I've got a day off today, what can I spend it doing? I know, I'll register on a Newcastle forum and take the piss out of these really unimportant people who think they're more important than us. Hahaha that'll show them'.

You might have mackem mates (so do I as it happens) but there's never been a time when you've said a little prayer and wished you'd come from that shit tip is there? There's never been a time when you've said to your missus 'why don't we put our PJ's on and have a trip to The Bridges' is there?

You're so eloquent, oops sorry you probably don't know what that means!

Ot think, 'I've got a day off today, what can I spend it doing? I know, I'll register on a Newcastle forum and take the piss out of these really unimportant people who think they're more important than us. Hahaha that'll show them'.

:lol: :lol: His day off man.

Another miss, try again. Bringing up the fact your club knew the bloke was a nonce and they carried on selecting him and he scored goals which have had a big impact on our club going down is not an obsession with nonces, it's more a feeling of disgust that your club would sink so low to survive. Look how much your fans booted off about Joey Barton and all he did was beat up a charva, so this reaction is rather tame to a far far worse transgression.

Nah Newcastle isn't quite as nice as either of those places but Sunderland is a complete and utter shithole, similar to hell holes like Coventry.

That's harsh on Coventry tbf

It's so entertaining, you should try it, sorry you've got nothing to crow about, what with you being in the Championship next year!

I spent my early years in Washington - a shithole to rival parts of Sunderland - and was mighty relieved when we moved to ponteland.

Even when I lived in Washington, technically more Sunderland than Newcastle, though in reality a kind of no man's land mix of mags and mackems, I spent all my time in Newcastle and didn't venture to Sunderland if I could avoid it - just like everyone else.

If I had been raised in Sunderland i'd have been moving on at the earliest opportunity, put it that way.

Thanks for the explanation of Washington Gloomy ;)

You're right it's a shit tip too but then again it doesn't try and claim to be anything else.

It's so entertaining, you should try it, sorry you've got nothing to crow about, what with you being in the Championship next year!

I've already told you what I have to crow about, not being a mackem. Is a bad memory one of the side effects from your mother and aunt being the same person?

I've already told you what I have to crow about, not being a mackem. Is a bad memory one of the side effects from your mother and aunt being the same person?

As I say you really need to get some help, totally obsessed by nonces and incest, did you have an unhappy childhood?