PMSL

BaldyCPFC

You're ruining his special day!

:lol: Big day off, sat down at the table, laptop on top, cup of tea, now to sign up to that forum and wind those maggie cunts up. His sister will be forrit the night.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might live in a shit town but when I'm sat in the Stadium of light next season I'll think of you all, you poor poor people. These forums are fuelled by the oxygen of attention and you've all been so obliging. Thankyou!

Might live in a shit town but when I'm sat in the Stadium of light next season I'll think of you all, you poor poor people. These forums are fuelled by the oxygen of attention and you've all been so obliging. Thankyou!

:lol: :lol: Aye because getting to watch 90 minutes of utterly shit football that just happens to be in the top league makes up for all of that.

Hope getting yourself all worked up hasn't completely ruined your day off, for your sisters sake.

Thanks for proving the point.

Aye confirmed they do indeed live in a shithole and that they are completely obsessed with us in one post. Spent a few hours of his day off on here and will think about NUFC while watching Sunderland next season. Oh dear.

It's a message board, designed for discussion. I'll engage with fans of any club, not sure that constitutes the biting you seem to be claiming but whatever floats your boat

Aye, he does seem to underscore the stereotype of Sunderland fans we have - chip on the shoulder/ inferiority complex types with an obsession with their bigger and better local rivals

Aye, he does seem to underscore the stereotype of Sunderland fans we have - chip on the shoulder/ inferiority complex types with an obsession with their bigger and better local rivals

But he's getting bites so that's made his day. Bless him.

But he's getting bites so that's made his day. Bless him.

From his incorrect definition of bites (which I assume is simply any reply in his mind) he got plenty, shame it come at a cost of winding him up to such a point he had to slam his laptop shut and scream at his sister/lass.

From his incorrect definition of bites (which I assume is simply any reply in his mind) he got plenty, shame it come at a cost of winding him up to such a point he had to slam his laptop shut and scream at his sister/lass.

Aye, usually the only bites he gets are lovebites from his lass/sister. Shit there's my obsession with incest again.

You know it's the truth, denial is not the way forward people, for those who read it you know I'm right. Bury your heads

still won't alter the facts and that your destined for a prolonged period in the Championship.

Enjoy!

I think we'll absolutely fucking destroy the championship next year. They'll probably have to close the league down or at least consider European qualification after our 46 wins, but I suppose Rafa is good in cups so we may qualify via that route & save the FA a lot of hassle.

We'll 100% pass you and the Boro on the way up too. Then I don't see why we can't do a Leicester. Although the bookies will only offer us at about 10/1 after destroying the championship.