PMSL

BaldyCPFC

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair this place has been brilliant today :lol:

:lol: It's not even my day off either! This much fun on a workday, I hope goonies day off was all he hoped it would be when he took the time to sign up.

Forward thinking i say.I reckon if NUFC get relegated again next year to the First Division the supporters will start to realise that playing at Accrington,AFc Wimbledon and Cheltenham is where they should be.

A plumber though :lol: :lol:

Goonies - "you expect too much", we are Europe;s 12th best supported 15th richest club. That fact alone should give us the slight expectation we should be doing as well or even better than rent boys like Everton you complete fuckwit. They are basic facts. "You expect too much." Mackems expect too much in their teens that they'll end up with a decent looking woman you inbred fat cunts.

Member I make more sense than you people.Bet you dont even work.Least i may be a Plumber lol

I think this is aimed at somebody other than himself? At least that's a slight improvement.

:lol: I'm not taking punctuation lessons off someone that capitalizes mid-sentence. Finally a direct reply even if he did call me "member", can you not look at the name that's next to the posts? Winnet.

Grand Wazoo Im a Grandfather with a deep knowledge of football.You look like a wannabe Pole Dancer whos only interest is typing idiotic s hit on here.

What are the grandkids getting you for your 21st?

The art of good English is gone now i am afraid.Where did i capitalize mid sentence lol

The words "Never" and "Its" were capitalized mid-sentence, you also missed an apostrophe in "your" which should've been "you're" and "Its" should've been "it's". I know you grew up in Sunderland but at least try Terry.

Member just to prove your a twat Never put a question mark after a statement ok Its to go after a question.

Edited by Howay