PMSL

BaldyCPFC

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Experience has taught me that the average NUFC supporter is! Sorry if the truth hurts but years of over expectation, way beyond your clubs actual ability, has morphed into an arrogance recognised by supporters countrywide, believe me I've heard the evidence first hand! It's very ugly and it's only when, like an alcoholic, you admit that you have a problem that it can be cured. A stint in the Championship, with vastly reduced income, may sharpen the minds a little. But I doubt it very much!!!

Experience has taught me that the average NUFC supporter is! Sorry if the truth hurts but years of over expectation, way beyond your clubs actual ability, has morphed into an arrogance recognised by supporters countrywide, believe me I've heard the evidence first hand! It's very ugly and it's only when, like an alcoholic, you admit that you have a problem that it can be cured. A stint in the Championship, with vastly reduced income, may sharpen the minds a little. But I doubt it very much!!!

Fuck off

Lying is endemic in sunderland it seems. So sad, such a pity.

So you're a divvie then. You can level a lot of things at our support but over expectation is an outdated and ridiculous one, it come about after we were challenging for the title and then in and around CL for a few years followed by a sharp drop off, people were bound to expect to be challenging higher up for a few seasons after but those expectations are long gone.

Lying is endemic in sunderland it seems. So sad, such a pity.

Denial and blaming others is endemic in Newcastle it appears, no gain without pain, just admit it please, if not for yourself then for your "Nashcun"!

So you're a divvie then. You can level a lot of things at our support but over expectation is an outdated and ridiculous one, it come about after we were challenging for the title and then in and around CL for a few years followed by a sharp drop off, people were bound to expect to be challenging higher up for a few seasons after but those expectations are long gone.

I remember mackems saying after Reid slipping from 2nd to 7th that he 'has to go'.

Denial and blaming others is endemic in Newcastle it appears, no gain without pain, just admit it please, if not for yourself then for your "Nashcun"!

Have you actually every heard a Newcastle refer to our fanbase as 'geordie nation'?

HaHaHa, desperate or what? Few bites on here, keep them coming!!!

Desperate? Your club playing a bloke they knew was a kiddie fiddler to save you from relegation is very desperate aye.

I said this on your board, you'll believe anything if it confirms the prejudice. Newcastle fans cannot be accused of delusions of grandeur, or arrogance any more, we've had well over a decade of doldrums, including a relegation. Our expectations are low, but you believe what Ian Wright or Paul Merson says because it backs up the idea of a Newcastle fan you have formed. Plus you go on RTG where you're bombarded with tales of the apocryphal Mag at Work who apparently turns up to work in a gravy stained newcastle shirt, declaring "WAH GONNA WIN THA LEEG".

Doesn't take much intellect to see they're mostly fabricated, to perpetuate the myth.

As I say desperate, I rest my case, run along little man!

:lol: "run along little man" You're nails like, you come on here in an attempt to wind us up but then a hard truth is brought up and you've dropped your bait. Get a job you tramp.

As I say desperate, I rest my case, run along little man!

In all seriousness you should be fucking ashamed of the actions of your club in covering up for Johnson and allowing him to play, and of your fanbase in preferring to sweep it under the carpet and move on.

An absolutely disgraceful showing all round. I wonder how many times you personally got out of your seat and celebrated the actions of a confirmed nonce over the course of this season.

In all seriousness you should be fucking ashamed of the actions of your club in covering up for Johnson and allowing him to play, and of your fanbase in preferring to sweep it under the carpet and move on.

An absolutely disgraceful showing all round. I wonder how many times you personally got out of your seat and celebrated the actions of a confirmed nonce over the course of this season.

He probably signed the petition as well.

I said this on your board, you'll believe anything if it confirms the prejudice. Newcastle fans cannot be accused of delusions of grandeur, or arrogance any more, we've had well over a decade of doldrums, including a relegation. Our expectations are low, but you believe what Ian Wright or Paul Merson says because it backs up the idea of a Newcastle fan you have formed. Plus you go on RTG where you're bombarded with tales of the apocryphal Mag at Work who apparently turns up to work in a gravy stained newcastle shirt, declaring "WAH GONNA WIN THA LEEG".

Doesn't take much intellect to see they're mostly fabricated, to perpetuate the myth.

No it doesn't, just the inevitable flow of fan interviews on tv speak a thousand words, next time the news is on just watch and see what I mean. I wish could be as intellectual and articulate as your good self but sometimes plain language does the job, especially with the clientele on this forum, so here it goes.... You all think you're a big club, you are NOT!

No it doesn't, just the inevitable flow of fan interviews on tv speak a thousand words, next time the news is on just watch and see what I mean. I wish could be as intellectual and articulate as your good self but sometimes plain language does the job, especially with the clientele on this forum, so here it goes.... You all think you're a big club, you are NOT!

But you lot call yourselfs on RTG a massive club?

Came on here to try and have a pop, had as much ammunition as you could hope for and has ended up screaming that we're desperate and he's got us before finally pulling the keyboard warrior act :lol: :lol: .

Enjoy another season with Allardyce at the helm, I guarantee it'll be shite you can head back to SMB now, you're boring us now.