PMSL

BaldyCPFC

Oh dear, sorry if I've upset anyone, didn't realise people would be so sensitive on here! Like it wouldn't happen if the boot was on the other foot? Unlike may people on here I don't rely on forums or the internet to 'interact' with fans. I have family and friends that support Newcastle and I tell them exactly the same and don't get the bites I've had on here. As I said before the truth hurts!

Another miss, it's okay keep trying. You're bound to get a more hostile reaction when you come on a forum as a stranger having a pop at the club the forums for than you do off your friends and family. I don't really see any bites tbh, you had your shite pops and people turned them round on you then the fact your club knowingly played a sex offender was brought up and you got all upset.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bite, Thanks. Just undermined all your friends on here, well done

:lol: while I don't agree with everything DK says (I have plenty of Mackem mates), I think you can make a distinction between the two places. Newcastle is a vibrant city, Sunderland is impoverished and kind of grim. Most mackems I know admit as much, and choose to spend more time in our city.

Both towns are full of nonces. But credit where it's due, Sunderland currently sit higher them so they are top nonces this season.

Aye knowingly playing a nonce really claimed them the trophy this year. They'll spend the summer licking up to the Boro fans about how they're both in the Premier League and we're down before they click on to how they're in fact closer to Boro than they are to us in a lot of ways besides just the league they're in.

Of course we are a big club. We're not a top tier club and haven't been since Ashley took over but we have the potential to be challenging the top 6-8 under the right management/ownership. I'd say the same for Sunderland tbf though we probably have slightly better pulling power - our occasional flirtations with success over the premier league years and the odd European campaign means we have a bigger global brand.

Tbf though, literally no one on this board matches your description of the stereotypical Newcastle fan. None of us expected we were still capable of attracting a manager of Benitez's global standing in the game. That was a surprise to everyone.

We were mostly predicting relegation all season, we know we've been gash under Ashley - even when we finished 5th under Pardew it was overachieving. We're not divine righters by any means. We just want a team that tries - and not just the last month of the season. Tbf to Sunderland, at least you can say you've got a team of triers. And fair play, you deservedly stayed up because of that - that combined with the fact your owner was wise enough to recruit a proven premier league goal scorer.

You were so nearly there but let yourself down! Good effort though!

You were so nearly there but let yourself down! Good effort though!

Where did he let himself down exactly?

We haven't had as big an influx of WUMs as I thought we would tbf

Only 4 or 5 so far, one was from Sweden which is a bit odd.

School hasn't let out yet though so the children haven't arrived yet, these will mostly be grown men so far.

Nice bite, Thanks. Just undermined all your friends on here, well done

You probably beleive that. But then again you're a blue pop drinking, nonce supporting, sister fucker from a town which no one cares about or chooses to visit.

There's a lot on here seem to have an obsession with nonces ,freud would have a field day! Have to admit Sunderlands no Milan or Nice but neithers Newcastle, very lame pops on here, expected better to be fair.

One thing I like is the assertion that we're obsessed with them.

How many of our active user names or avatars reference their club? As a percentage? Now, how many on their board reference us in some way? :lol:

You probably beleive that. But then again you're a blue pop drinking, nonce supporting, sister fucker from a town which no one cares about or chooses to visit.

no bites on here? Its so easy, please stop hahahaha

:lol:

On holiday:

"From Sunderland" "Where?" "Sunderland... erm... near Newcastle" "ohhh yes, yes, Geordie! Wey aye! Geordie" "erm aye Geordie, aye".

Although now the whole playing a nonce thing hit the news they might have more people recognize the town Sunderland, silver linings and all that. We played in Europe to get known, they played a nonce.

:lol: while I don't agree with everything DK says (I have plenty of Mackem mates), I think you can make a distinction between the two places. Newcastle is a vibrant city, Sunderland is impoverished and kind of grim. Most mackems I know admit as much, and choose to spend more time in our city.

You might have mackem mates (so do I as it happens) but there's never been a time when you've said a little prayer and wished you'd come from that shit tip is there? There's never been a time when you've said to your missus 'why don't we put our PJ's on and have a trip to The Bridges' is there?

One thing I like is the assertion that we're obsessed with them.

How many of our active user names or avatars reference their club? As a percentage? Now, how many on their board reference us in some way? :lol:

I only go on SMB every now and then, as I say not normally interested in forums, had the day off today after our amazing night last night, so what better way to spend a bit of time winding you lot up, just so easy it's frightening! It's certainly reinforced my theories.

There's a lot on here seem to have an obsession with nonces ,freud would have a field day! Have to admit Sunderlands no Milan or Nice but neithers Newcastle, very lame pops on here, expected better to be fair.

Another miss, try again. Bringing up the fact your club knew the bloke was a nonce and they carried on selecting him and he scored goals which have had a big impact on our club going down is not an obsession with nonces, it's more a feeling of disgust that your club would sink so low to survive. Look how much your fans booted off about Joey Barton and all he did was beat up a charva, so this reaction is rather tame to a far far worse transgression.

Nah Newcastle isn't quite as nice as either of those places but Sunderland is a complete and utter shithole, similar to hell holes like Coventry.

You might have mackem mates (so do I as it happens) but there's never been a time when you've said a little prayer and wished you'd come from that shit tip is there? There's never been a time when you've said to your missus 'why don't we put our PJ's on and have a trip to The Bridges' is there?

:lol: :lol:

Or put on the 2 size too small mackem top and go to the Metty Centre.

:lol:

On holiday:

"From Sunderland" "Where?" "Sunderland... erm... near Newcastle" "ohhh yes, yes, Geordie! Wey aye! Geordie" "erm aye Geordie, aye".

Although now the whole playing a nonce thing hit the news they might have more people recognize the town Sunderland, silver linings and all that. We played in Europe to get known, they played a nonce.

Evidence of your own self importance?

I only go on SMB every now and then, as I say not normally interested in forums, had the day off today after our amazing night last night, so what better way to spend a bit of time winding you lot up, just so easy it's frightening! It's certainly reinforced my theories.

This is how you spend your day off? To each their own I guess.

Another miss, try again. Bringing up the fact your club knew the bloke was a nonce and they carried on selecting him and he scored goals which have had a big impact on our club going down is not an obsession with nonces, it's more a feeling of disgust that your club would sink so low to survive. Look how much your fans booted off about Joey Barton and all he did was beat up a charva, so this reaction is rather tame to a far far worse transgression.

Nah Newcastle isn't quite as nice as either of those places but Sunderland is a complete and utter shithole, similar to hell holes like Coventry.

Hit