PMSL

BaldyCPFC

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ventured onto RTG since last night?

Reckon they've all topped themselves. The most important moment of their lives has arrived, there's nowt else to live for. Certainly not being from Sunderland. It'll be like Heaven's Gate on that server.

Reckon they've all topped themselves. The most important moment of their lives has arrived, there's nowt else to live for. Certainly not being from Sunderland. It'll be like Heaven's Gate on that server.

They're practicing their new anthem for next year.

"Free candy, get in the van"

I come back from post-relegation hangover and the level of wummery is amazing. To their credit, it seems they are making efforts to communicate.

They're practicing their new anthem for next year.

"Free candy, get in the van"

I come back from post-relegation hangover and the level of wummery is amazing. To their credit, it seems they are making efforts to communicate.

:lol:

It has been a sorry state of affairs on here, but at least it's cheered everyone up a bit. Doubtful this was the mackem intention but still...

They don't delete mag members posts on RTG unlike your coward moderators on here who have been deleting mine to protect you delicate souls on here

Can you attempt to answer something for me? I'm Canadian, born and raised in Toronto. Have traveled all over North America and have met and have friends that are fans of all the usual major clubs around the world like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, etc. etc. And of course, Newcastle United, not saying NUFC are in the same tier as those teams, but I have met them.

But also some of the lesser known teams like Celta Vigo, Malaga, Sampdoria, Udinese, Palermo, Werder Bremen, Estoril (Porugal), just to name a few, but I have never ever met or known a friend who knows a friend that supports Sunderland? Now why the fuck is that?!

Edited by LooneyToony

Because Newcastle are a Championship club and Sunderland are a superior Premiership club.

Well if Sunderland remain superior over the next few years I might run into a fan club in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan then.

Yeah I've travelled China a lot and met Chinese NUFC fans surprisingly frequently. Not that I've been looking but never seen a Sunderland fan amongst them. Although in fairness that goes for about half the league.

Edited by Rayvin

It's quite simple. We have a global brand because of our flirtations with success over the years. We've been more shite than good over the years but there are periods when we've been in and around the top four and played some attractive football - this appeals to foreign supporters. Sunderland have never managed either of those things