PMSL

BaldyCPFC

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need a tissue?

Do you dispute the points made?

Is there another reason that Sunderland have fewer fans around the world than us?

Clearly it isn't something to brag about in our current predicament but is a fact.

Just a shame that Ashley seems intent on diminishing our global reach instead of capitalising on it.

Fans from all around the world are laughing at NUFC as you are the most despised due to your deluded arrogance.

There's nothing arrogant in what I've posted. It's all factual, unless you care to dispute any of my points

I'm surprised the fucking tramps down the road even have working internet.

It's a fucking grovel and is a borderline third world city. How it is even classed as a city underlines how much of a fucked up world we live in. Without doubt the biggest shithole in the North East and the city centre has about as much soul as Jimmy Savile.

Bare in mind this is a club that has finished in the top 10 of English football 3 times in the last 50 years. Not once in Europe. They judge their history on what their main rivals do.

FUCKING SMALL TIME CUNTS.

True enough, but tbf this guy stalking us presently is a self proclaimed 'intelligent student' so, y'know, he's not worth spending any time on whatsoever.

True enough, but tbf this guy stalking us presently is a self proclaimed 'intelligent student' so, y'know, he's not worth spending any time on whatsoever.

Fucking clown more like.

Imagine living in Sunderland man, you might aswell hang yourself. Might be a good business idea, selling rope in SR1.