New players

Kid Dynamite

For me the 3 most important players for us to sign this summer are an experienced CB,CM and CF

CB- Dimechelis/Terry/Kolo/Hangelaand

CM- Carrick/Osman/Flamini/Arteta

CF- Sessegnon All out of contract

I would have a punt on Austin or Ings who can't get a game. Even if it's a 12 month loan

Aarons, Mbabu and Woodman all out of contract too despite being 3 of the best youngsters at the club

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all of the players you mention the only one I'd have & would come to a championship club is Osman. But I can't even see that happening.

Austin has been injured since his second game for Southampton and Ings has been injured pretty much all season, they haven't not been getting a game, and we would have Bob hope of signing either.

The only one I would want out of the rest is Carrick but he could deffo find another prem club if needs be.

That Everton game :lol: Bamford would score goals in the championship, he's struggled in the premier league mind

Rated him when he had that good spell at Boro mind. Too much risk now I think. Just get Graham man you won't regret it

Carrick might come if wants to come home. Not totally sure he'd be much use like. The other ones are all pipe dreams or in Hangeland's case finished.

We need to see who our manager is before thinking about players. If Rafa stays we are more likely to keep some of the players we might want and be able to attract better quality. If we end up going for someone with a track record of getting teams promoted, then we'll most likely be looking at the same end of the market when it comes to recruitment.

I can't see Carrick coming tbh, he's getting mental money offers from China and would definitely get offers from a lot of PL teams, unless of course he has some overwhelming desire to play for NUFC but I'm not convinced he does.

Matty Phillips if Townsend leaves? Decent player and might not cost much

Or ideally have them both next season

Pissed before 9 o'clock? Bravo