Tottenham HOTSPUR

i honestly couldn't give a shit about them. i certainly couldn't imagine taking my absolutely worst patter over to one of their fan message boards in the event they were relegted

I doubt it'll be replicated next year. This is their Liverpool moment - the big four will be back with a vengeance.

Either way they're irrelevant to us, I'm more focused on Burton Albion away.

No wonder that yid was pissed off all day. I was wondering what got him started.

Think this came in response to him going mental on here, no idea what started him off tbh.

:lol: :lol:

I genuinely don't know why he was bothered, if our lot had just finished 2nd I wouldn't give a fuck about a team of shitters than had just gotten relegated, to each their own I guess.

:lol: :lol:

I genuinely don't know why he was bothered, if our lot had just finished 2nd I wouldn't give a fuck about a team of shitters than had just gotten relegated, to each their own I guess.

I would be in hospital Recovering still if my lot ever come second. He must be pissed off after failing an audition for towie or summit

I would be in hospital Recovering still if my lot ever come second. He must be pissed off after failing an audition for towie or summit

:lol: Aye I'd be in a similar mess to be fair.

He did seem like a big time charlie like, had a load of pops at people being unemployed so he could well be the towie sort.

Shithouse club, always have been. Lived in London since 1988 only grief I ever got was Tottenham.

Shit place, shit ground to get to and shit pubs.

Yeah but it's being redeveloped and the fans are all rich, or something