Michael Carrick

Kid Dynamite

Straight Edge - nah mate.

for DMF (purely defensive midfielders) we have

Tiote, Colback, Anita, Shelvey, Saviet

Only 1 extra player I know, but 5 is enough . Tiote will prob go nowhere, if he was going he was going by now. Colback we're lumbered with , Saviet hasn't even had a chance.

Add to that the other 7 midfielders we have - and we really should be looking at Defenders and Strikers for our "overdraft budget" that ashleys kind enough to lend us.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also have Bigirimana coming back from his loan at Coventry, still has 1 year on his contract iirc. I mean having a fair amount of shit midfielders wont be why this deal wont go through, it'll be because he'll probably go to a team like Everton or abroad.

We also have Bigirimana coming back from his loan at Coventry, still has 1 year on his contract iirc. I mean having a fair amount of shit midfielders wont be why this deal wont go through, it'll be because he'll probably go to a team like Everton or abroad.

I don't think it's the number of players we have in his position, I think it's the fact that he can easily get a first team role at a team pushing for Europe. I mean, this is all assuming he won't want to stay at Manchester United, it's not like he wasn't playing this season.

I don't think it's the number of players we have in his position, I think it's the fact that he can easily get a first team role at a team pushing for Europe. I mean, this is all assuming he won't want to stay at Manchester United, it's not like he wasn't playing this season.

That's just a reworded version of what I said :razz: .

I agree though, he'll get far better offers elsewhere. I just don't see him fancying getting booted about for 42 games home club or not.