Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

Couple of weeks left, may as well get it all in one place. I'll use my expert knowledge to bring you the only preview you need/

I don't know how the brackets will work out but I'm assuming that, if France win their group, UEFA have made sure they only have to play the Wigan Under 21s or something similarly easy so I'm being obvious and making them one of the favourites.

Spain have left behind all those snide little arseholes you see playing in England every week and replaced them with snide little arseholes who play in Spain every week.

The Germans could throw a dart at 23 players and get to the Semis.

Can Belgium successfully bore teams into submission?

Poland, Croatia, Austria and Portugal are all supposed to be canny sides according to the Euro 2016 World Soccer preview so bang a fiver on one of them knocking England out.

Italy called up Davide Santon recently so they can't be any good.

Both Irelands are going. Northern Ireland is full of lads we'll be playing against next season and the Republic is made up entirely of players who play for Stoke and Bournemouth, probably.

We have a game against Gareth Bale, Aaron Ramsey and 9 other lads.

Right, there you go. Kicks off on Friday 10th with Albania vs. France. Probably ends with Hodgson getting sacked.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair with the defence we have and the fact Hodgson keeps trying to just force his favorites into the XI it might be worth a bet. I think the team is good enough to get out but wont get much further, I have no faith in Hodgson though.

I can see us struggling again. Hodgson reverting to type and picking dull favoured players who have been poor or injured.

What's the odds of Wilshere, Milner and Henderson starting in midfield with Rooney up front?

Couple of weeks left, may as well get it all in one place. I'll use my expert knowledge to bring you the only preview you need/

I don't know how the brackets will work out but I'm assuming that, if France win their group, UEFA have made sure they only have to play the Wigan Under 21s or something similarly easy so I'm being obvious and making them one of the favourites.

Spain have left behind all those snide little arseholes you see playing in England every week and replaced them with snide little arseholes who play in Spain every week.

The Germans could throw a dart at 23 players and get to the Semis.

Can Belgium successfully bore teams into submission?

Poland, Croatia, Austria and Portugal are all supposed to be canny sides according to the Euro 2016 World Soccer preview so bang a fiver on one of them knocking England out.

Italy called up Davide Santon recently so they can't be any good.

Both Irelands are going. Northern Ireland is full of lads we'll be playing against next season and the Republic is made up entirely of players who play for Stoke and Bournemouth, probably.

Right, there you go. Kicks off on Friday 10th with Albania vs. France. Probably ends with Hodgson getting sacked.

Don't forget Jack Wilshere hitting the front page of The Sun two weeks into the tournament after being caught smoking a baguette outside a Marseille nightclub.

"9 other lads"??? You're selling possibly the best gurner in world football short...

Andy-King-Leicester-v-Swa-001.jpg

2nuoear.jpg

The fact that none of Drinkwater, Noble, Antonio or Albrighton are going is absurd. That'd probably be a better midfield 4 than what you could make out of the squad.

Edited by ImpossiblyDaft

Just done the Euro's on a set spread sheet. England knocked out on Penalties by France in Le Stade de France in Paris in the Quarter Finals on Penalties. Two group 0-0 draws with Russia and Slovakia don't help matters but a 2-1 against the sheep shaggers lets us scrape through. The French lose their Semi against Germany on pens, and the Krauts go on to beat Spain 1-0 in the Final.

Just done the Euro's on a set spread sheet. England knocked out on Penalties by France in Le Stade de France in Paris in the Quarter Finals on Penalties. Two group 0-0 draws with Russia and Slovakia don't help matters but a 2-1 against the sheep shaggers lets us scrape through. The French lose their Semi against Germany on pens, and the Krauts go on to beat Spain 1-0 in the Final.

Stevie, anyone else would just say I fancy a Germany v Spain final. Germans to win.

:lol:

Not sure the Germans will win it tbh, they've been poor recently (by their standards).

Reckon this is the kind of tournament where England could have a chance if we weren't so shit at internationals.

As it is, I reckon Portugal, Croatia or Belgium. Teams from that standing, just below the heavyweights.

Not sure the Germans will win it tbh, they've been poor recently (by their standards).

Reckon this is the kind of tournament where England could have a chance if we weren't so shit at internationals.

As it is, I reckon Portugal, Croatia or Belgium. Teams from that standing, just below the heavyweights.

I'd fancy us to win it too if we weren't so shit :lol:

Representation By Club:

Liverpool (12)
Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United (11)
Arsenal (8)
Southampton (7)
Chelsea, Manchester City (6)
Everton, Stoke City (5)
Crystal Palace, Leicester City, Watford, West Bromwich Albion, West Ham United, Swansea (4)
AFC Bournemouth, Norwich City (3)
Sunderland (2)
Aston Villa, Newcastle United (1)

That's fucking depressing.