Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If England can't beat Iceland I hope Hodgson never gets another job, I say that as Hodgsons faffing on is the only reason I can see why we wouldn't win. After watching France I think that'll be the end of England in the QF but a loss to Iceland would be an utter fucking embarrassment.

Another game in Hodgsons "Lets get raheem sterling fit and confident for the start of citys season" project tonight.

If thats the case then I'm glad I'm missing it tbh.

Lad at work asked me on Friday if England would be in future Euros following the leave vote. Then I realised he was being serious.

Lad at work asked me on Friday if England would be in future Euros following the leave vote. Then I realised he was being serious.

:lol:

Labour should have made that the central plank of the Remain campaign. No less credible than anything Leave came out with.

He's a mackem and he voted leave btw. RTG will no doubt accuse me of making this up. 100% true though. I actually had to explain the difference between the EU and Uefa membership and point out all the sides who compete who aren't in the EU. He's not even thick, he's really clued up about his job, for example.

I reckon Hodgson is doing a good job personally. We've had 3 teams try to park the bus. Iceland will be no different. Providing we can break these down then it'll be really interesting to see what we can do against France. Their defence is there for the taking.

It is tricky when Crispy Pancakes are 4 for £1.

Didn't think you could still get them so I had a look. They've got a special offer on and it's 6 for £1 (no, really). Fuck you, austerity