Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The FA blaming the psychological preparation ffs. It's a factor but the lack of good, technically adept players is the real issue

I've just ordered Bonnie Tyler's Goalkeeping Blunders Vol 2.

It's just totally clips of Joe Hart.....

Mint :lol: I'm stealing that

The England squad touched down in rainy Luton this week less than 24 hours after arguably the worst result in their nation's history.

This is how England's football campaigns now conclude - at regional airports amidst an atmosphere of blame, resignations and a post-mortem over where it all went wrong. There were no cheering fans nor an open top bus awaiting their arrival.

The only witnesses to yet another dismal homecoming were a small group of photographers and a tabloid journalist who tried to hand the players stuffed toy donkeys wrapped in 'Iceland' carrier bags.

The Chief Exec of the FA readily admits he's not a football expert and used to run United Biscuits. It's his job to pick the manager ffs

:lol:

He tried arguing because of his sucess on the track and at Sky he is qualified for the England managers job.

I tried saying I shall get Louis Van Gaal to call BC with the vacant position Sutton has left but he didnt get it. Fucking Mong.

:lol:

He tried arguing because of his sucess on the track and at Sky he is qualified for the England managers job.

I tried saying I shall get Louis Van Gaal to call BC with the vacant position Sutton has left but he didnt get it. Fucking Mong.

Everything is about marginal gains in sport.

First England could warm up AND warm down.

That's two.

Next. They could eat Nutella.

Three.

They could micro-dose EPO. Do other stuff.

Four.

This isn't rocket surgery.

Edited by toonotl

Someone asked Jackie Charlton how the England team he played in would've got on against Iceland. He reckoned his side would've probably beat them one nil. 'Only 1-0?' The reporter asked, Jackie replied, 'whey, most of us are in our 70's now, man.'

Someone asked Jackie Charlton how the England team he played in would've got on against Iceland. He reckoned his side would've probably beat them one nil. 'Only 1-0?' The reporter asked, Jackie replied, 'whey, most of us are in our 70's now, man.'

Bobby