Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if this, Brexit or Steviegate was the biggest shock.

At least you'll be shot of Hodgson, but your rot goes a lot deeper it seems.

Trying to decide if this was more embarrassing than getting fuckibg murdered off France in the next round. It was but it's marginal

I genuinely wish I cared. I can't remember the last time I watched England with any passion whatsoever. It feels like a million miles away from the way I feel about Newcastle. I watched the game tonight with absolute apathy and was actually pleased for Iceland because they fucking wanted it. "Our" prancing, preening, overpaid primadonnas should take a lesson from this. The whole of the first half in my house was dominated by a 7-yr old who was thoroughly exasperated by the manager's tactics and how the whole thing could be improved.

3 clangers in 4 games and that's not even counting his hair or eyebrows

:lol: 3 of the 4 goals the team have conceded ffs. The formation has looked pedestrian and struggled to break teams down in the 3 prior games so he thought he would stick with it.

We would have got murdered by France but ffs at least go and get murdered by France don't lose to fucking Iceland :lol:.

Edited by Howay

I honestly think that's the worst England performance I've ever seen. Taking everything into account. And there's plenty competition

I genuinely wish I cared. I can't remember the last time I watched England with any passion whatsoever. It feels like a million miles away from the way I feel about Newcastle. I watched the game tonight with absolute apathy and was actually pleased for Iceland because they fucking wanted it. "Our" prancing, preening, overpaid primadonnas should take a lesson from this. The whole of the first half in my house was dominated by a 7-yr old who was thoroughly exasperated by the manager's tactics and how the whole thing could be improved.

Well said. Anyone who expects anything from England is an idiot. Not until there's a decent team, a decent manager and the will to win. Which there isn't and hasn't been for a long time