Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

He's done two things, blazed one so, so far over and failed to beat the defender in front of him with a pass. Yet he's getting praise for his energy. I don't know how the cunt does it. He's playing in the final ffs :lol:

Aye the praise he gets is staggering, the mackems had a thread about him the other week and when a lad criticized him for having shit technical ability a load jumped on him saying that's just utter shite :lol: but he genuinely does lack technical ability, he struggles to do simple things with the ball and mostly just charges in straight lines before shooting or crossing with dreadful technique.

If he doesn't try hard in a game he has no impact because his game relies entirely on his athleticism, not the worst thing in the world of course. I find it staggering that he's in the final, the commentator just called him the star man so far, hopefully club scouts are as caught up in him as Ian Darke seems to be.

Edited by Howay

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sissoko literally done more in 29mins than his entire time at nufc

:lol: It's fantastic, hopefully Dortmund are watching.

I will say though despite charging about and trying his end product is fucking horrific, still smashing it directly at the keeper anytime he shoots and botching crosses.

Edited by Howay

Portugal 8mins away from winning the whole thing despite being fucking shit.

:lol: Aye to be fair the whole tournament has been pretty dreadful, this shit final with a team that finished 3rd in their group and has barely won a game from open play all tournament winning it just tops it off

Edited by Howay

:lol: It would have been quite nice for it to have went to pens mind, with Sissoko missing the crucial one costing France the game.

I was tempted by that outcome, either that or for Sissoko to get injured and miss the transfer deadline, and have to play with us in the championship. Not because I want him to play for us, just to piss him off.

Regardless, I've won £48 on a winner takes all sweepstake, happy with that.

I was tempted by that outcome, either that or for Sissoko to get injured and miss the transfer deadline, and have to play with us in the championship. Not because I want him to play for us, just to piss him off.

Regardless, I've won £48 on a winner takes all sweepstake, happy with that.

:lol: Aye that would have been a big fuck you to him even if it would mean we'd have to watch the miserable shit mope about.

Congrats on the big win Renton! Now we all get to see Ronaldo hoist the trophy and you can almost hear all the Ronaldo fan boys beginning to yell about how Ronaldo has shown he's way better than Messi by winning this, despite no one else giving a fuck about who is 'better'.

Sissoko having and good game and not winning was the best case scenario I reckon. Actually it was one of those games where I wasn't even arsed who won but found myself wanting Portugal to do it as the match wore on. Was a bit sick of all the bollocks about a victory uniting France and all that too.

A victory would have had an albeit limited but positive impact on the country. Its still in a state of emergency and suffered its latest act of terrorism about 3 weeks ago so anything positive of note would be welcomed.

Couldn't give a fuck about the tournament, but my neighbour is Portuguese and laid on a superb BBQ last night. Nom Nom

Good timing then - fucker will be gone by the next one if your girls get their way.