Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see him get a move and let the world see how shit he is.

Yup. Ideally at a big club too so its real public. Cant see the likes of Arsenal being stupid enough to get him though.

Missing the game tonight, missing most of Northern Ireland's tomorrow, missing all of the England v Wales game, all of Northern Ireland's second game, will get to finally see England's last game but miss most of Northern Ireland's last match v Germany.

This is the bit I hate about tournament football. Missing the games through shifts/occasions. (We're out for my youngests 11th birthday).

Missing the game tonight, missing most of Northern Ireland's tomorrow, missing all of the England v Wales game, all of Northern Ireland's second game, will get to finally see England's last game but miss most of Northern Ireland's last match v Germany.

This is the bit I hate about tournament football. Missing the games through shifts/occasions. (We're out for my youngests 11th birthday).

Not sure what you do for a living, but you can watch every game on your mobile if you follow NJM soccer in Twitter.

https://t.co/w8C8pHv96H

1 striker is disappointing, russia aren't that good and will sit quite deep we'll have to draw them out and counter which Vardy has been doing to great effect all season.

Still, opening game, excited as always despite wanting to be pessimistic.

Unbelievable we haven't won that. That Russia team were absolute dog shit. I blame Roy for not starting Vardy and brining on Milner. Just too negative.