Euro 2016 - They're even letting Wales and Northern Ireland have a Go!

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that. You want England to go out because we have some dickhead supporters?

Yeah it's an absolute disgrace having to see that on the telly. I'd sooner they were all home, I bet the French would too.

From the start of the 2nd half they were extremely passive/negative. Never understood the strategy on waiting/relying on inferior opponents to make mistakes and catch them on the counter. That was just mental.

I thought England were absolute class in the first half, not as much so second and I'm sorry like but bringing Milner on was borderline stupidity. Hope Northern Ireland shock Poland today, 6/1 is a canny price, the Poles aren't shite, but down the years Norn Iron have beaten far better sides.

I wouldn't have started Rooney but I thought he had a good game. Sterling was crap and should have been subbed for Vardy. Vardy should have started the game but it was unbelievable he didn't even get on the pitch, especially as Kane was poor.

All in all it was about as Englandy a performance as you get.

UEFA have opened a case against the Russian FA following the crowd troubles and violence in Marseille, no action taken against the English FA

Great goal today by Modric but I think a 22 year old Shay Given/Peter Schmeichel would've saved.

Best goal so far has to be Payet against the Romanians.