The pre season thread

gpirlo68

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as well, Ye Olde Banhammer was gathering dust. Thought we were gonna have to ban Gemmill or someone just to get some use out of it.

i honestly don't get it, and the same with posting as much on a rivals board as their own clubs, i have zero interest really on reading RTG or whoever, bar if there is something happening between the clubs involved, match/transfer or something

nevermind, as an adult, signing up to a forum to "pretend" you're a fan in some really crap wind up, they're not even entertaining like, especially the unsubtle ones who weigh in with a username like "BleedBlackandWhiteHoway" and then their first post is "i <3 BRAMBLE!" or something

you'd need to be properly touched to think "fuck here i know what i'll do now i'm 20+ with options, ok fake email made, signed up for an account on that mags forum, validated it... ok..FTM LOLZ" all that effort to be banned with literally a single button press.

in fairness they're not even really "bans" that's just getting rid of spam in reality, we've very few proper justified bans where someone has overstepped the mark, getting rid of some mong with 2 posts doesn't really count like.

posts like that guys would be treated the same as a legit fan signing up and going

"HOWAY I LOVE NEWCASTLE ME!" in every thread like a 606 poster, like those two "banter" arseholes who were actually newcastle fans

They clearly haven't had their hole in at least a decade, maybe never.

Whoopee!

Fulham match is scheduled to be televised here in California on the BEIN channel which is part of my DishNetwork package.

Former Newcastle player "Rocky' Hudson does a lot of commentating on that channel so it wouldn't surprise me if he does this one.

Former Newcastle player "Rocky' Hudson does a lot of commentating on that channel so it wouldn't surprise me if he does this one.

I hope not, he is completely unbearable to listen to. I switch off Barcelona games because of him. Edited by Howay

I hope not, he is completely unbearable to listen to. I switch off Barcelona games because of him.

I thought you switched off their games in protest of rich tax evading shithouses?