The pre season thread

gpirlo68

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care that it's only preseason. Much better than last year when we were drawing and losing to the likes of the Florida Keys boys & girls club.

Shane Ferguson was playing centre back man :lol:

Didn't look great in the first half, looked rusty and lacked pace. Much better second half with the changes. Though that was to be expected given that the opposition played a league match last night.

I don't care that it's only preseason. Much better than last year when we were drawing and losing to the likes of the Florida Keys boys & girls club.

:lol:

Aye pre season means fuck all really but it is nicer for the lads to get big wins than last years utter fucking shambles.

I'm more impressed by the youth team, I thought they were completely incapable of winning games.

Edited by Howay

ewerk moderating everyone's expectations there :lol:

Ewerk can gan whistle, this proves beyond doubt that we're about to cruise the championship.

*This post was for all the mackems inevitably reading this thread and getting their knickers in a twist.

:lol: This outfit make Orient seems like CL quality. We didn't do much wrong but did look like a side playing their first preseason fixture. It was a glorified training match.

Though we're obviously going to walk the league and win the FA Cup.

Ewerk can gan whistle, this proves beyond doubt that we're about to cruise the championship.

*This post was for all the mackems inevitably reading this thread and getting their knickers in a twist.

Needn't worry about the mackems reading this, they have their own thread about the Bohemians game, entitled, 'Mags 1-0 up'. :lol:

Bohemians are a regular Champions League outfit.

Looks like Rafa used all his European nous and smashed them.

That's what £5m a year gets you you see. Champions League quality.

Since dwarfication it's going to be critical.

Bohemians are a regular Champions League outfit.

Looks like Rafa used all his European nous and smashed them.

That's what £5m a year gets you you see. Champions League quality.

Since dwarfication it's going to be critical.

Somehow knows Rafa's wage now :lol: in meltdown over a fucking pre season friendly man, you'll have Bracewell leading the 'MLF' out on Wednesday