Where next?

The Fish

Gone Fishing  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've done Burton Albion, who else should I bother?

Only allowed 20 choices in the poll so I've omitted Villa and Norwich.

Also made it multiple choice so if there's a few you'd like to hear from, you can. I'm good like that.

I voted Huddersfield (they've been in the Champ'ship for eons and I would actually be quite interested to know if their fans are happy with the team or not? They seem to have been treading water for ever now).

Also Shef Wed, just because they came so close and will presumably be hoping to push on for promotion next year (and therefore see themselves as rivals to us)

Also Derby, for the same reason - except that they seem to be the division's 'nearly men', at least for the past few seasons.

Not as interested in the recent PL dropouts.

Edited by Rayvin

Ask them why they think they're a big club when they were fuck all before Revie and have been an nonentity for most of the time since. See how that goes down.