Rio Summer Olympics 2016 - Surviving is the Real Medal

Ayatollah Hermione

It's just the preliminary stages of it where they ride on their own. The team pursuit is canny dull when there isn't actually a pursuit on. With two teams on the track later today, it'll be a lot better.

The sprint final was class. Some might even say mint.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit out of touch with the hard on the country has for cycling generally, but some of the velodrome stuff can be a bit dull. I enjoyed the keirin one that Hoy won in 2012

Cycling is canny boring when you've been feasting on synchronised diving and gymnastics all week

The gymnastics, man. It's absolutely fucking incredible.

I enjoy a lot of the other stuff in the Olympics but it sort of starts properly now with the track and field.

Aye, can't wait. Though I have got into the diving and rugby sevens more than I thought I ever would. The only fucker with this is staying up until 1/2 in the morning but I suppose that's par for the course with most previous Games.

The fucking clip of Denise Lewis man. It's bad enough that her patter fucking reeks, but she seems to spend an inordinate amount of effort to make herself as physically unattractive as possible ever since she gota job from the BBC.

The fucking clip of Denise Lewis man. It's bad enough that her patter fucking reeks, but she seems to spend an inordinate amount of effort to make herself as physically unattractive as possible ever since she gota job from the BBC.

:lol: So she can stop Inverdale giving her arse the two hand salute, I imagine.

Previous world record was dodgy as fuck so it's nice to have it off the books, though obviously you just have to keep your fingers crossed about this one, especially given how much she blitzed it by. :cantlook: Phenomenal performance if clean though, never seen anything quite like it.

Previous world record was dodgy as fuck so it's nice to have it off the books, though obviously you just have to keep your fingers crossed about this one, especially given how much she blitzed it by. :cantlook: Phenomenal performance if clean though, never seen anything quite like it.

I love Paula.

Slagging off that despite her own record being staggering.  Fucking mong.

I love the thoughts of people on social media.  Slagging off this win saying the lass she beat was doped up to fuck.  Yet these people defend Froome who beats the times of climbs on Alps by Lance and Pantani, saying its the fucking wind and beetroot juice.  PMSL.

Cunts

some egyptian judo fighter refused to shake the hand of the israeli guy who beat him. what a knob head

The fact he actually turned up and didn't withdraw with a mystery injury/case of "food poisoning" is a miracle in itself...

Fuck me.

Who knew Sir Bradley Wigan is asthmatic?

Sat down in the velodrome and *bang*just casually takes out a ventolin.

I tell you what. Being asthmatic doesn't hold you back anymore like when I was a nipper. Half of fucking British cycling are on the fucking things!

Fuck me.

Who knew Sir Bradley Wigan is asthmatic?

Sat down in the velodrome and *bang*just casually takes out a ventolin.

I tell you what. Being asthmatic doesn't hold you back anymore like when I was a nipper. Half of fucking British cycling are on the fucking things!

I saw that and I thought "naa, can't be" :lol:

I got what they call "adult onset asthma" at 39, got to take a preventer every morning or by about 3pm am struggling...well done Bradley ?

Why does one of the bikes drop out in this event?...

Edited by PaddockLad