gpirlo68

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Probably struggle getting a half decent striker in mind 

Aye especially as teams will know we'll be slightly desperate. We could always look for a loan like Dominic Solanke, recall Armstrong, or just persist with Murphy or Perez up front, at this level if Murphy is given chances he's an ok finisher so with Shelvey back in the side it might not be as bad.

They're saying it's hamstring, Mitro is out for at least 3 weeks so we're down to Murphy really.

What a fairy, can they not just staple him up and give him an aspirin?

What a fairy, can they not just staple him up and give him an aspirin?

:lol: I think with it being at the knee it's a hard place to heal since the skin stretches there. I think we can manage with Murphy mind as long as we create chances, it's fortunate that he's had game time and goals recently so we're not calling on him without any matches.

Aye, if it's taken Mitro out, I'd imagine it's more than a scratch.

My only concern with Murphy is that he's probably not very mobile, which I guess would have been a problem for Mitro too.

Aye, if it's taken Mitro out, I'd imagine it's more than a scratch.

My only concern with Murphy is that he's probably not very mobile, which I guess would have been a problem for Mitro too.

:lol: He does look like a hard nut eh.

Aye Gayle offers really good movement which is going to be a massive miss (along with his finishing obviously), I suppose we'll get a chance to see if Ritchie can do a bit more with his crossing since he has a bigger target to aim at now. 

Get Ayoze off the tabs and he'd be able to replace the movement up top. He got a couple up front whilst being Pardewed, maybe he can offer more playing further up in this division. He's a capable finisher when he gets chances. Perhaps his deeper role is hindering him a little this season