• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't tell you if they've even signed anyone let alone if they're any good or not.

Newcastle news breaks faster on RTG than anywhere else I've seen. :lol:

They also keep Ryder in a job with all the click-traffic his shite gets from that board.

:lol: If they get insomnia they can't look down on us signing Ritchie ffs

Oh aye and in the meantime Boro have signed Viktor Fischer from Ajax and are close to signing Victor Valdes :lol: I'm canny tempted to put a bet on that we'll be passing the mackems on their way down next May.

Edit: After talking about it I decided to pop on and have a look, just 5 threads about us on the 1st page :lol:

this one being the pick of the bunch: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-scum-playing-in-johnsons-paint.1248644/ he attempted having a pop at us because we'll be playing in the EFL trophy (johnstone paint trophy), thinking it was because of our Championship status but the thick twat neglected the fact it's actually League one and below and it's actually our academy that is set to play in it due to category one status :lol: oh aye and their academy is in it as well! I had no idea tbh so thanks for keeping more updated on all things NUFC than NUFC fans...

Edited by Howay

I'm a bit confused about Janmaat. I'm sure 2/3 of the way through the season, he was regarded as the best of (and admittedly bad) lot.

Then he suddenly became always awful around the time he broke his hand.

He didn't have the bottle, like the rest of the spineless wankers. He had more class than them, so he looked better earlier on, but when it came to the business end of the season he lost his nerve as well.

I could go either way on him. If he stays I'm OK. If he goes, I'm also OK with that.

I'm a bit confused about Janmaat. I'm sure 2/3 of the way through the season, he was regarded as the best of (and admittedly bad) lot.

Then he suddenly became always awful around the time he broke his hand.

He was regarded that by the know nowt, blinded by a few assists at the other end of the field. His best game was probably when he played CB, strangely. He can fuck off though. Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Look at it this way, everyone slags off sissoko and Janmaat and Krul etc. But they are the only players other teams actually might want to buy. Other people want to buy them because they are good players. People are annoyed with them because they are obviously our better players but we went down, so it's easier to blame an outlier than to pick up on the massive fucking shortcomings in the rest of the team. Imo.

Another one who can't defend which, as a defender, is a bit of an issue. Good going forward like. I'll give out special praise to Watford at home where he went down with cramp after about 70 minutes because he'd been doing all of that lazy fucker Sissoko's attacking. After that game, they were as bad as each other