The Transfers spreadsheet isn't too uber, but it's shared for anyone to have a look at, copy & manipulate however they want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nNwyXvdj8pcfjDXg_l7vPJ1MuyMtSdMID91ck8aQ5rg/edit?usp=sharing

:hi:

I'm going to pivot table the bejeepers out of that.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I really like him, and we were a much better side with him alongside Shelvey ahead of Colback or Anita. Seems a good pro and earned some brownie points with the visits to the foodbank and what not. :good:

Quite the fewm has appeared on Wearside, even though he hasn't said anything particularly controversial. :lol:

24 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Interview with Henry Winter...if he keeps on developing I'd make this lad captain in the future, another from the south who "gets it" :good: 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/isaac-hayden-arsenal-is-a-massive-club-but-newcastle-has-a-special-aura-kh8gvpv0m?shareToken=db72b5e9db103836a06670be681d86cd

A hell of a read that. It's the type of stuff that I love to see from players playing for Newcastle.

It reminds me of the Keegan days when the players would basically run bare foot over broken glass for him and the club.

When Warren Barton was desperate to join and told Keegan he doesn't need to negotiate a contract as he'll trust the club to be fair.

Hayden's giving me that feeling with Benitez and the club.

I seen the good, the bad and the ugly at the club, many times over, over the years, like many of us have. I have a good feeling about things this time around.

It'll be great if we can keep that Hayden mentality throughout, with the newbies who will come in to add to the quality that Rafa will keep on.

Was with him up until 'Drake'. <_<

Hopefully he's got the skills to be a top player because he's certainly got the attitude.

And obviously every time I hear something about Rafa I fall more and more in love. :love: 

Class interview. Love how players can still feed off the atmosphere, and what the club means to the city, even today when it often seems flat compared to the glory days of the 90s. Though any atmosphere is going to appear lively after arsenal tbf

The fucking brass neck of The Sun calling someone sleazy. Everyone who works there probably leaves a trail of mucus behind them

On 20/05/2017 at 3:10 PM, PaddockLad said:

Interview with Henry Winter...if he keeps on developing I'd make this lad captain in the future, another from the south who "gets it" :good: 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/isaac-hayden-arsenal-is-a-massive-club-but-newcastle-has-a-special-aura-kh8gvpv0m?shareToken=db72b5e9db103836a06670be681d86cd

It comes to something when passing your GCSEs as a footballer is worthy of a mention mind :)

13 hours ago, Chronic the Drug Wasp said:

I'm probably turning into one of the cynical old cunts I swore I never would 20 years ago, but I think he's full of shit, me. He's soft as shite as well, proper fairy. 

The latter story did taint my opinion of the former story tbf.