Leeds United

leedsunited

Hi guys. Life long Leeds United fan since 1954.

I'm sure you all know our owners and the FA/Football League/UEFA have ripped us apart over the years and we are struggling badly but I was just wondering, after Leeds and Aston Villa, do you guys think you're the 3rd biggest club in the championship or would you say Blackburn, Norwich or some other no hoper?

Don't get me wrong, your home support is OK (I know you pay £30 less than Leeds fans to get in but I guess there isn't that much money up there) but your away support is a disgrace, 70 fans at Deportivo, we took 7000, we have the largest away following in the country and if referees hadn't cheated us a million times we'd probably be dominating English football. I think only scumchester are a bigger club than Leeds, maybe Liverpool.

I remember 1989, Newcastle couldn't get 10,000 at home and couldn't get 100/200 away fans (still can't). My questions are is it really that bad with poverty up there? Is it also strange to never win a trophy since 1969? P.s. us outsinging you with the Gary Speed song in the league cup, hang all of your heads in shame, joke of a football club.

I worked with a Leeds fan last year. In general his patter was the same as this. He truly thought they were among the country's leading clubs, regardless of what division they were in, due to many if the self regarding statements listed in the opening post. I asked him if that was the case why didn't some bunch of foreign gazillionaires step in and buy them?...he didn't really have an answer. I'd ask this individual the same. If it's so blindingly obvious that they are truly gods chosen club why the fuck have they spent the last decade flirting with, and for a spell, actually in division fuckin three?

One successful decade in their history, before (and after) 65-75 they amounted to utterly fuck all. Their "greatest" achievement pre Revie was when the original football club in Leeds, Leeds City, were kicked out of the league for "financial irregularities" i.e.being the typically bent,tight fisted Yorkshire bastards we still know and love today. It's from these ashes the present club was formed, which went on to become only the third most important sporting institution IN THEIR OWN FUCKIN CITY :lol: Most of the natives being more concerned with cricket and rugby league....even at the height of their decade long period of being the country's most reviled set of dirty,cheating scumbags they never averaged more than 40k in any season. To put that into context, we averaged more than that the last time WE were in divi 2 ffs :D

Brian Clough had it right when he told them "throw all the cups and medals you've won into the bin, they're worthless because you won them all partly by cheating"

A worthless club followed by worthless fans if this gurning wanksock is anything to go by..

One successful decade in their history, before (and after) 65-75 they amounted to utterly fuck all. Their "greatest" achievement pre Revie was when the original football club in Leeds, Leeds City, were kicked out of the league for "financial irregularities" i.e.being the typically bent,tight fisted Yorkshire bastards we still know and love today. It's from these ashes the present club was formed, which went on to become only the third most important sporting institution IN THEIR OWN FUCKIN CITY :lol: Most of the natives being more concerned with cricket and rugby league....even at the height of their decade long period of being the country's most reviled set of dirty,cheating scumbags they never averaged more than 40k in any season. To put that into context, we averaged more than that the last time WE were in divi 2 ffs :D

Brian Clough had it right when he told them "throw all the cups and medals you've won into the bin, they're worthless because you won them all partly by cheating"

A worthless club followed by worthless fans if this gurning wanksock is anything to go by..

That's about the jist of it. :lol:

:good:

I think only scumchester are a bigger club than Leeds, maybe Liverpool.

And there is your problem you thick deluded cunt, I like how your taking one year of attendance in 1989 but takeaway the fact that Newcastle have consistently had some of the highest attendances in England

You're the joke of the club :lol:

Hi guys. Life long Leeds United fan since 1954.

I'm sure you all know our owners and the FA/Football League/UEFA have ripped us apart over the years and we are struggling badly but I was just wondering, after Leeds and Aston Villa, do you guys think you're the 3rd biggest club in the championship or would you say Blackburn, Norwich or some other no hoper?

Don't get me wrong, your home support is OK (I know you pay £30 less than Leeds fans to get in but I guess there isn't that much money up there) but your away support is a disgrace, 70 fans at Deportivo, we took 7000, we have the largest away following in the country and if referees hadn't cheated us a million times we'd probably be dominating English football. I think only scumchester are a bigger club than Leeds, maybe Liverpool.

I remember 1989, Newcastle couldn't get 10,000 at home and couldn't get 100/200 away fans (still can't). My questions are is it really that bad with poverty up there? Is it also strange to never win a trophy since 1969? P.s. us outsinging you with the Gary Speed song in the league cup, hang all of your heads in shame, joke of a football club.

What's it like living in the south?

I worked with a Leeds fan last year. In general his patter was the same as this. He truly thought they were among the country's leading clubs, regardless of what division they were in, due to many if the self regarding statements listed in the opening post. I asked him if that was the case why didn't some bunch of foreign gazillionaires step in and buy them?...he didn't really have an answer. I'd ask this individual the same. If it's so blindingly obvious that they are truly gods chosen club why the fuck have they spent the last decade flirting with, and for a spell, actually in division fuckin three?

Only Man United and Liverpool are bigger than Leeds apparently :lol:

You wonder why 'everyone' hates Leeds. I am from Leeds and still live here. I have a lot of friends who are Leeds fans and honestly, you would still think you were in the Prem competing for the CL spaces every year. In reality nobody gives two fucks about you anymore.

You have serious hatred for Chelsea and Man Utd and they just laugh how much you have fallen.

Fucking mugs.

:lol: This attempt at wumming was about as subtle as a head butt to the nose.

You're irrelevant in your own city man, enjoy the cuffings we give your rabble this season.