Hippo Heed appointed Engerland manager

Geordie1973

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: True, it's just mint seeing how arrogant they are in those videos and imagine them watching it back uncomfortably in some FA room.

Pardew would take a copy to watch at home, strip off and self abuse muttering at the screen "Vees mahgs aint fahkin shit mate, you're the king!"

0220CCD5-5F2E-4EE6-A1E5-AD40873E6E29_zps

I'm a bit surprised that a man who made

£4mil getting sacked by NUFC

£1mil getting sacked by England + £1/2mil in wages

£2.5mil salary at SAFC

£2mil rumoured bonus for keeping SAFC up

£3mil pa during his 4 years at West Ham

(Est. £25mil in the last 10 seasons)

lives in what looks to be a £300k ish new build type house in Bolton. Not that you have to be flash like but for comparison Redknapp lives on the beach in this

C46D09D7-3C4A-463B-81C9-2436593979DC_zps

I think Redknapp bought that years ago, back when he was Bournemouth manager, must be worth an absolute fortune now. I did think Allardyce's house looked quite modest when I saw it on the news. No idea what Casa St James' is like though.

I do an impression of the missus asking for a villa and wanting to call it Casa Chez with a heart shaped pool with C & D in it which, just to clarify, she hasn't really asked for, but, you know, women etc, and all along there's 'Big Sam' blowing my impression out of the water.

Good lord, he actually thinks of himself as "Big Sam".

Can't remember where I read it but someone he used to work with at Bolton was on about him often signing stuff 'Big Sam'.