Hippo Heed appointed Engerland manager

Geordie1973

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's Big Sam's printer there, son and if anything other than dirty pictures of Catherine Bach come out of it, it's your arse, hear me?"

:lol:

:lol: He definitely calls people "son".

And talks about himself in the third person

Big Sambo.

I'm very sorry.

This was before 5:30 in the morning. I think you can sneak it in under the "Drunk as fuck" clause on TT. We all know that you were just up early changing the AAA battery keeping you alive, and will look the other way.

ct's moronathon vs fish's daily trivia and blogs on english tapas. what a choice :lol:

You cannot seriously be saying I'm as annoying as CT?!

You cannot seriously be saying I'm as annoying as CT?!

only teasing mate. and no, not in a million years!

for what it's worth, this forum would miss you both, if CT were to flounce again and you were too busy to contribute after becoming full time podcaster. 

only teasing mate. and no, not in a million years!

for what it's worth, this forum would miss you both, if CT were to flounce again and you were too busy to contribute after becoming full time podcaster.

Relax, he'd need people to listen to it to go full-time

;)

Well, you won't be hearing my sultry tones on the podcast any time soon. Moved to Manchester and until I've settled in the new job I won't be starting a new one either. Sad times. 

For me.

The lads that are doing it need to find another obsessive though. They're both fans, but they don't read every scrap of info on Newcastle floating about, they don't research the next opposition's playing style/form/manager. Especially this season where London based fans aren't going to get to watch many matches. Not being a dick, but I leant an air of credibility to the pod.

If there's someone on here that's based in London and fancies it, let me know.

Edited by The Fish