Buying a season ticket.

AJack

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards here but I was looking for some advice.

I'm thinking of buying a season ticket for the first time but would have to travel alone from Doncaster. Does anyone know of any local supporter travel in the area?

Also, if I go for the 1892 bar, can I enjoy a pint while waiting for all the hustle and bustle to die down at full time?

Cheers

Hi everyone, I'm new to the boards here but I was looking for some advice.

I'm thinking of buying a season ticket for the first time but would have to travel alone from Doncaster. Does anyone know of any local supporter travel in the area?

Also, if I go for the 1892 bar, can I enjoy a pint while waiting for all the hustle and bustle to die down at full time?

Cheers

Google is your friend.

http://www.yorkshiremags.com/about.html

I contacted Yorkshire Mags but unfortunately after a few deaths in the group and a lack of interest this was stopped. I can only assume the site hasn't been updated to reflect this.

I contacted Yorkshire Mags but unfortunately after a few deaths in the group and a lack of interest this was stopped. I can only assume the site hasn't been updated to reflect this.

Might be too much of an arseache, but why not start it up again?

I'd love to but don't know of many toon fans in my area, not sure how much interest there'd be.

No idea, but if you're keen on it and can stomach the hassle I'd have thought it'd be easy enough to email that Yorkshiremags site, set up a twitter account, see if there's any interest and contact groups like

and the like?

There's at least 3 lads on here who live in the North West (to my knowledge) who might be interested in sharing cars/train carriages/single beds in rank accommodation?

@@wykikitoon is your man, fellow yorkie and always looking for company on the A1 :good:

The poor kid is new on here, let him get to know us first :lol:

I contacted the Yorks Mags years ago but never went with them as I have mates in the area who I would meet up with. A mate used to go with them a lot, ill have a word like and see what I can find. If not, get it started again :)

I live in Manchester and am considering a season ticket. If I go through with it I would be driving up for the games and could possibly pick you up.

This is entirely depended on a few things though, I haven't decided if I want to go full season ticket yet or just the occasional game, even if I get a season ticket I would probably miss a few games due to work, I would also need to do some background research on you (nothing personal)

I live in Manchester and am considering a season ticket. If I go through with it I would be driving up for the games and could possibly pick you up.

This is entirely depended on a few things though, I haven't decided if I want to go full season ticket yet or just the occasional game, even if I get a season ticket I would probably miss a few games due to work, I would also need to do some background research on you (nothing personal)

One of the most helpful posts I've seen on here.

It's a prank bro? Bro? It's just a prank.

Seriously though AJack gimme like a week and will let you know either way mate

No worries mate.

I suppose the worst case scenario is catching the train every week, not the end of the world.